Place your random thoughts.

I’m so grateful to not have school tomorrow (well technically today but still).
Lol never mind. I barely even got to enjoy most of it so far because my mom just made me study for the PSATs for three hours… fun…

Okay to be fair I was going to do it eventually, probably even tomorrow, since the test is on the 24th, but not today. Today I don’t have to go to school. I don’t want to spend the day thinking about school lmao.

I saw a question elsewhere that said 'How old is too old to play Pokemon'?

mate...if your hobby is not harmful to you or anyone else, have fun.

life was much more freeing when I stopped caring and began bringing my 3DS to play with friends at school.

There were a couple of snarky comments towards us at lunch. To insult those who are laughing and having fun shows what a true loser looks like, so I never took any offense to it.

I’m looking forward to the halloween event, though I’m still honestly burnt out from the fair. I’m still really stressed about some stuff that happened and unsure about what’s going to happen. It’s my fault though; I got myself this sick and for messing up :/.

The fog is very dense today and I cant see the skyscrapers nearby through the clouds. Im kinda cold, I'm feeling sick and Im thinking about how I have to go to court next week

The Gamer Article said:
Dynasty Warriors: Origins aims to have 10,000 soldiers on screen, pushing the limits of the genre. The programming team faced challenges in achieving this goal, but their hard work paid off.

Please don't let the game be a laggy mess. The last main game entry had enough performance issues. 🙏

Sometimes, I act more "mature" than I actually am in order to impress others, specifically people who are older than me. I mean, I guess I'm already "mature" for my age, but idk. :/

Looked through my old fashion history book of shoes (got when I was much younger) and realized that a lot of the shoes I thought were the prettiest were “stripper heels” or bondage shoes from the 1950s and 90s. (big range I know) They ARE gorgeous shoes, if impractical, (like most works of art) but kid me didn’t know the context back then lol.

I saw a cyber truck in real life driving down the road. It was strangely smooth and I was not a fan. It looks like it would be good to drive in a zombie apocalypse though cause the thing is a brick on wheels

I saw a cyber truck in real life driving down the road. It was strangely smooth and I was not a fan. It looks like it would be good to drive in a zombie apocalypse though cause the thing is a brick on wheels
They look ugly lol. It's like real life gave up rendering the vehicle and this is what we got 😆

The news has too much fear-mongering about AI. Girl whatever. I will keep writing. I don’t care if the AI is “better.” It may be perfect, but it’s not my stuff, and never will have that imperfect human touch.
AI is crap. It's definitely not perfect. Especially with writing. AI can kind of fake it with drawings, but with actual literature it just comes undone. The AI just makes up a bunch of nonsensical gibberish. No one has anything to worry about with writing. It's many years away from being complex enough to hold a believable conversation, let alone a story.

Today I lost my nail file somewhere around the house but I found the old one, which I haven't seen for a few months. Very weird. Not really happy with the trade because the new one was much better.

Last edited:
Yeah,I saw a Cybertruck recently in the parking lot of the local Chili's Grill & Bar.It looked so out of place in that setting....kind of like the obelisk from 2001:A Space Oddysey but without all those monkeys.Back in the 70's Volkswagen made a weird looking car called the Thing which also looked out of place but in a charming way.The Cybertruck has no charm.

Reactions: oak
I’m annoyed with myself; I decided to restart again in Persona 5 Royal. This playthrough I used a guide to I can ensure I can get everything in one playthrough, but now I’m regretting it. I was able to get most before when I played it on PS4 (except I never managed to beat the “secret boss,” I don’t think) without using a guide or using it less than this time. I think it’d be fun to see how much I remember and how much I can do on my own. I’m really not satisfied about the way I’m playing. In the past, I did use guides along the way, but I did most by winging it, at least for first playthrough. After that, I looked up what I missed the last time and try to adjust my decisions better so I can get what I missed.

I think I know why I decided to try it completely with a guide; I’m rusty and forgot a lot of things also was overwhelmed with how much there is again. Still even so, since this my first playthrough on the switch, using a guide (on the day by day activity schedule to ensure max confidants and skills) from the start is not the best idea for me since I wanted to see how much I remember and could do (minus some of the fusions and things I had trouble with like navigating Okumara’s palace and Shido’s; getting the Tower’s confidant maxed before the ending has been one that I had trouble with too). I did learn something though; I never took advantage of the rainy days by studying in the library. Also, I can redo my name; I accidentally had Joker’s name in all caps and it was bugging me lol.

Last edited:
Why's the Minecraft (2024/2025) movie exist?
I feel this is a case where the movie could've been good looking if they decided to go full 3D instead of shoehorning people into it as a 3D live action. I know there's a lot of mixed opinions on the Mario movie, but I think it did really well. They just needed to do something like that. If the Mario movie did 3d live action like Minecraft it would be the 1980s Mario movie all over again lol.

Back