Place your random thoughts.

View attachment 569678
I've never been the only name on the Members Online list until today.It was like I had the whole place to myself....along with those 14 invisible members and 244 bots.
Haha, it happened to me too
View attachment 569683
BobRocks20 was my former username BTW

Here's mine, I'm also someone who is set to invisible.

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 6.45.59 AM.png

Heatwave incoming! Stay safe people.
nice time to have no AC in my car 🫠 don't worry though, it's in the shop today and I'm tempted to tell them I'm not taking it home til the AC works. just hoping they don't charge me an arm and a leg.

recently I saw that pic again with Sonic that says "nice opinion, did you get it from a Youtuber?" and I've been unironically saying that in response to political bias haha

a user on Scratch: DON'T REPORT THIS PROJECT GUYS!

*project proceeds to mention a browser extension that cannot be named on the website*

I remember back in my TV.com days, there was one user that continuously insulted other members, calling them “idiots” for making simple mistakes everyone does on forums (like double posts) or having certain opinions, and even went as far as using offensive terms. Because he only made insults since creating an account, he could’ve been banned before creating a new account, or he joined TV.com just to insult people. Either way, he had a compulsive tendency to insult others.

Good thing I wasn’t one of the many people he outright insulted. He mostly stayed on the SpongeBob board. I was more into the Chowder board.

a user on Scratch: DON'T REPORT THIS PROJECT GUYS!

*project proceeds to mention a browser extension that cannot be named on the website*
Report it. If it’s not allowed to be mentioned, it shouldn’t be mentioned at all.

I'm curious what we're gonna see at the Ninty Direct tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see.

I don’t remember all of my dream last night, but I remember one part when I went into one of our cars to close the trunk, but then it started moving even though it should have been parked. It was about to drive into the curb across the street, so I hit the brakes. But then it started going in reverse for some reason, and when I pressed the brakes, it made it accelerate instead, so it crashed into one of our other cars.

I don’t get it. Why do all of my dreams now involve something bad happening?

i have to be extra careful with my new photo printer because my last one croaked out of the blue. i bought the same kind because i already spent $40 worth of new ink before it died + i don’t feel like spending $130+ on a printer.

My friend got engaged! 🎉

I suggested to her fiancée that they both come over for celebratory drinks and they're down for it! I admittedly don't know her partner very well, but it's never too late to make the effort to get to know someone better. 🍾

Taco Bell ended up making Cheez-It items for their menu. They're starting to get kinda silly now.
i like cheezits so i wanted to try the cheezit crunch wrap but i ended up accidentally ordering the tostada and i was so disappointed when i opened the box and i just saw a cheezit with meat and cheese on it (i don't like lettuce and other stuff)

Never forget to wash out a Huel bottle for five days.

Had to open the kitchen window the smell is that strong. 🤢

i looked over at my shelf and noticed how dusty my amiibos are, they're there as decorations but i think i haven't actually used them since 2021.

Back