• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Please rate my page: New Leaf [FANS-ZONE]

Rate the pages

• Total voters

Lotus

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Please rate my page out of 10
Please visit the pages to rate it carefully
New Leaf [FANS-ZONE] is an fan club for Animal Crossing: New Leaf where we're gonna share: Animal Crossing: New Leaf News, Fans QR codes, Fan made Artwork & a lot more.

77148_174606606030321_524250920_n.jpg
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ACNLFZ
Twitter Page : https://twitter.com/ACNL_FZ

Want us to post your:
-Fan made Artwork
-QR Codes (Only US, EU & AU Version)
Just send your name & Artwork or QR Code to ACNL-FZ@live.com

Update: Since everyone was expecting to rate a tumblr page & it wasn't a tumblr page, So here you go New Leaf [FANS-ZONE] is now in Tumblr: http://ACNL-FZ.Tumblr.com/

Last edited:
Wait, where is the page you speak of? Do you really mean the facebook- and twitter-page? I would not call that a fans-zone, I expected a whole new website.

Wait, where is the page you speak of? Do you really mean the facebook- and twitter-page? I would not call that a fans-zone, I expected a whole new website.

I created it on Facebook & Twitter to make the news easy to spread to the fans who is following these pages

They just look like the average facebook and twitter pages to me. I don't use either of those things so they really don't help me personally. I gave it a 7/10 because they looked fine to me. I get my news from this site.

I don't use twitter often & facebook doesn't load properly on my PC so i wouldn't use this much. I like the Twitter though! 7/10

I don't use twitter often & facebook doesn't load properly on my PC so i wouldn't use this much. I like the Twitter though! 7/10

Thanks for rating but you can use Facebook or Twitter on a smartphone if you have one

They just look like the average facebook and twitter pages to me. I don't use either of those things so they really don't help me personally. I gave it a 7/10 because they looked fine to me. I get my news from this site.

Thanks for your rating

Eh, low score because I thought you made an actual site. I'm pretty bored of all the fan "sites" on Facebook and twitter

Although it's been said already, there really doesn't need to be another fan page on Facebook/Twitter, besides TBT has it's own page for this kind of thing already.

I really appreciate your ratings even if they are bad....I will try to make it as best as I can

Did you just give yourself a 10? xD

I swear I can't read today -.-

Last edited:
I think giving a 1/10's kinda harsh. There's nothing wrong with facebook and twitter. If someone voted that because they expected something else, that's kind of an inaccurate rating. It doesn't give Lotus any solid critique on what she's doing, especially if someone just gave that vote because it wasn't the kind of site they expected to find.

Both the facebook and twitter page looked pretty fine to me. Just your average twitter/facebook set up so it hardly deserves anything that low. And this comes from someone who thinks the use of twitter and facebook is a huge waste of time.

Edit: Lovichu, I'd hardly laugh at them. They might actually like what they did. And if you checked the poll, you'd see that New Leaf 180 voted a 10/10. You shouldn't be acting so mockingly towards Lotus.

I understand using social networks to spread the news. I mean, if TBT had a mobile app it be perfect. However, I think a fan zone should be an actual website. if it were, you could have a twitter and Facebook and post new articles with links to your site. In all honesty, I just never think OH MAN I WONDER WHATS HAPPENING ON THAT FACEBOOK PAGE I LIKED.

Any pew, I gave you a 5 because I always like mobile media.

I gave a 1/10 because that's my opinion of it put into a score.
I don't like it, it looks just like any other page, is boring to me, and there's tons of other fan pages on Facebook. You can't customize any aspect of it on Facebook because its going to be a page with an ACNL cover page and an ACNL profile photo. Twitter is just the same thing as Facebook, no real customization. Nothing of it screams "fan pages" to me other than the ACNL titles. Not to mention I don't sit here wondering whats going on with Facebook or think "hmm, I wonder if any of the pages I liked have anything going on" and twitter is just not used by me, period.

If it was a tumblr or even MySpace, I probably would've given a better score because at least that allows for customization, to make it a more... Personality riddled type of page where you have a chance to get immersed on it and actually have me coming back to it like the official ACNL site does. But like I said, my opinion of it is showed by the score.

EDIT: And officer berri, I wasn't "mocking" them. I actually laughed IRL because I didnt know (didnt read the username correctly at the time) that you could've voted on your own poll. Which I'm not sure you can still do, but am I not allowed to express amusement now?

Last edited:
I think giving a 1/10's kinda harsh. There's nothing wrong with facebook and twitter. If someone voted that because they expected something else, that's kind of an inaccurate rating. It doesn't give Lotus any solid critique on what she's doing, especially if someone just gave that vote because it wasn't the kind of site they expected to find.

Both the facebook and twitter page looked pretty fine to me. Just your average twitter/facebook set up so it hardly deserves anything that low. And this comes from someone who thinks the use of twitter and facebook is a huge waste of time.

Edit: Lovichu, I'd hardly laugh at them. They might actually like what they did. And if you checked the poll, you'd see that New Leaf 180 voted a 10/10. You shouldn't be acting so mockingly towards Lotus.

Thank you sooo much but why didn't you rate me?

Note: I'm a boy ;)

I gave a 1/10 because that's my opinion of it put into a score.
I don't like it, it looks just like any other page, is boring to me, and there's tons of other fan pages on Facebook. You can't customize any aspect of it on Facebook because its going to be a page with an ACNL cover page and an ACNL profile photo. Twitter is just the same thing as Facebook, no real customization. Nothing of it screams "fan pages" to me other than the ACNL titles. Not to mention I don't sit here wondering whats going on with Facebook or think "hmm, I wonder if any of the pages I liked have anything going on" and twitter is just not used by me, period.

If it was a tumblr or even MySpace, I probably would've given a better score because at least that allows for customization, to make it a more... Personality riddled type of page where you have a chance to get immersed on it and actually have me coming back to it like the official ACNL site does. But like I said, my opinion of it is showed by the score.

EDIT: And officer berri, I wasn't "mocking" them. I actually laughed IRL because I didnt know (didnt read the username correctly at the time) that you could've voted on your own poll. Which I'm not sure you can still do, but am I not allowed to express amusement now?

It's okay, It's your opinion & I respect that

Oh, I voted Lotus. I gave you a 7/10 like I said on the first page. And sorry if I assumed you were a girl. xD

Lovichu, you tend to not seem to care about how what you say can look to others on the internet from my point of view. Written word does not have the benefits of inflection and tone that implies what you are actually trying to say, so you need to be careful about what you say. You come across as harsh and umempathic to me at times. So after you decide to vote so low, and just say "did you just give yourself a 10? xD" it pretty much looks like you're laughing that they would dare to give themselves a vote that high. You can express yourself however you want, but you need to realize that people can interpret short sentences and things very differently based upon the cumulative of your actions in a forum. I see you as very blunt a times, so that colors you in a harsher light for me. I'm genuinely sorry that I see you this way, but that is just how I read what you say most of the time.

Back