• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Please rate my page: New Leaf [FANS-ZONE]

Rate the pages

• Total voters
I am very blunt. And honest. I don't sugar coat things just to spare someone's feelings unless necessity of it is demanded. And by that is, unless the circumstance is this person may die if I don't sugar coat something, it won't be sugar coated. You don't need to feel sorry about seeing me in a "harsh" light. The opinions others have on me, especially people on the Internet, matters not to me. And I don't really care how people interpret my posts either. I'm not responsible for what's decided to be inferred from my posts, nor will it stop me from posting how I do. You're more than welcome to think of me as harsh, blunt, and not having empathy towards those online, because its true. I don't have sympathy or compassion for those online, unless something terrible happened to them, not for giving my honest opinion, which was asked for, about a fan page.

It looks tons better than the Facebook or Twitter, but I would go for a better background. The overlapping of the one you have now is a bit ugly.

I don't use twitter, but I do follow your FB page. You seem to be really on top of the new info. I check the forums often, but there have been a few times that your updates were the first I saw on a particular bit of info and that was nice. Then I knew to look elsewhere for more info or discussion. I searched and joined several FB AC "groups". It really is too many, and most of them have many of the same people in them. I never expected your page to be a guide or a website with lots of info. I like that you post quick little updates. There will be others who make guides and wikis and all that. I won't expect to find that on FB.

Anyway. Great job!

I don't use twitter, but I do follow your FB page. You seem to be really on top of the new info. I check the forums often, but there have been a few times that your updates were the first I saw on a particular bit of info and that was nice. Then I knew to look elsewhere for more info or discussion. I searched and joined several FB AC "groups". It really is too many, and most of them have many of the same people in them. I never expected your page to be a guide or a website with lots of info. I like that you post quick little updates. There will be others who make guides and wikis and all that. I won't expect to find that on FB.

Anyway. Great job!

Thank you soooooooo much I really appreciate it

I gave it a 1/10 because the three web formats you chose don't work as a 'fan' page. Fans can't contribute, it's only yourself and posts you deem shareable. I think you're best with a personal blog rather than running a fan page via the mediums you chose. Sure on the FB page we can comment, but I can do that via my own Tumblr anyways. There's nothing new or interactive for the fans that would set it apart from the 50,000 other people doing this exact thing. For that reason I don't see how this is any different from a personal AC blog/page, in my opinion.

Also, the grammar in FANS-ZONE kiiiind of drives me batty. Fan-Zone would be correct x.x

It looks very nice you just need to post more. Please spam us with New Leaf!! :)

I followed and liked. ^^

Back