• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"It's Marco. I have Tia with me. Listen…I know you're upset. I know you regret everything. But this isn't something to run away from. You have to face your fears, not run from them. Please…come back. For Tia…" I said.

(Me too, I turned on sad music to increase the mood even further.)

(I had "I Knew You Were Trouble" on when Steve left Tia...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Yeah... I can still tell it's him, but he's locked himself in a hotel room in Cyllage and wont com out..."

"Okay, I'll come fly over with Tomoe." I said, using Fetch to fly.

I was sitting on a park bench in front of the hotel when Akira arrived, and all I could do was cry with my head in my arms.

Last edited:
"I don't know of this 'Tia' you speak of. (Good afternoon. FoxWolf might get the joke. ;)) Please, all I ask of you is to leave me alone." I walked out, with a straight face, and walked down Muraille Coast toward Ambrette Town.

(I haven't read any of this, so what's going on? I kinda want to post something story-related at least once a day for the next 4 days, but I want to know what's going on first.)

I was sitting on a park bench in front of the hotel when Akira arrived, and all I could do was cry with my head in my arms.

"A-are you okay?" I asked, trying to comfort her.

(And now I have "I Need Your Love" on... what's with the songs I'm listening to relating to this RP?)

Last edited:
I followed him out and stopped him, pleading, doing anything I could to bring him back. "Remember that day…you went on that date…and we were all watching you…" I said, trying to bring up something nostalgic. "Do you want that, or a life alone?"

Last edited:
(I ditched Tia, I'm hiding, everyone's trying to find me, and we're all nearly in tears, both in the RP, and in RL. And I thought you were on a boat (user title).)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I followed him out and stopped him, pleading, doing anything I could to bring him back. "Remember that day…you went on that date…and we were all watching you…" I said, trying to bring up something nostalgic. "Do you want that, or a life alone?"

"I'm sorry. But I don't know who you are. And I don't know who you are talking about, either. My name's Lucas. You seem like a great kid, but I can't help you."

Seeing Steve's determination to resist, I had absolutely no other choice. I took a deep breath, gathered up all my strength…and punched him right in the face.

I heard a bang/punching noise coming from nearby.

"Did... someone just get punched?" I asked, and then I realized that Steve had been punched.

Last edited:
"Hey, what was that for Marco?!" Too late. I've revealed my identity. I instantly ran away, head in my hands toward Ambrette Town. I sat there, remembering that I met Tia there. I just sat there, and cried. There was nothing else I could do.

(Hikari, they're outside...)
I heard a punching noise so i looked up to see Steve on the floor, and Marco with a clenched fist, so I ran over.
He stood up an ran, so I followed, running faster than I ever had in my life.

Last edited:
(Oh lol, just something I copied off Saturday Night Live from 2009 or something. Anyways, you can say Max has to go to college and he has one more day to spend with the group, then he'll be replaced by someone in my imaginaton somewhere. :p I'm very uncreative in these situations lol)

I finally make it back to the Hotel with my normal Pokemon. "So...Steve's gone? I wanted to say goodbye to everybody tomorrow but unless I have him registered in the Holo Caster, I can't say goodbye to him..."

"Let Tia follow him allow, Marco. She'll be able to handle this." I told Marco before he could run after him.

Last edited:
(I literally can't do anything until someone comes over. So can someone do that please?)

I caught up with him, in Ambrette Town. "Steve, you know you can't hide for much longer. If you go, this will leave a huge scar on the rest of your life…Think about Tia! She still cares for you…" I instantly felt like such a douchebag. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If I hadn't led everybody to Santalune, I wouldn't have gone to train. If I hadn't trained, you wouldn't ditch me, if you didn't ditch me, Tia wouldn't have saved you, if she hadn't saved you, we wouldn't be looking for you, if we didn't look for you, you wouldn't throw mud at us, all of this leads us here! Please…forgive me…"

I Finally caught up to Steve, who was crying in Ambrette town. Marco was talking him, but that didn't matter.. I walked over to him, looking as if i was going to punch him like Marco did, but instead I hugged him. And I didn't let go.

Last edited:
Back