• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I caught up with him, in Ambrette Town. "Steve, you know you can't hide for much longer. If you go, this will leave a huge scar on the rest of your life…Think about Tia! She still cares for you…" I instantly felt like such a douchebag. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If I hadn't led everybody to Santalune, I wouldn't have gone to train. If I hadn't trained, you wouldn't ditch me, if you didn't ditch me, Tia wouldn't have saved you, if she hadn't saved you, we wouldn't be looking for you, if we didn't look for you, you wouldn't throw mud at us, all of this leads us here! Please…forgive me…"
"No! This is all my fault. Tia... I-I-uh..."

I then decided to ignore myself and go after Steve, and when I arrived, I saw Tia hugging Steve.

"Don't put the blame all on yourself, I have barely done anything to help," I pointed out. "I'm probably just a background character to you all."

"Do you realise how much I have cried over you today?"I asked Steve softly, still refusing to stop hugging him. I still feared he'd run again if I let go.

"Tia, I'm so sorry. This is entirely my fault. Guys, I was the one who persuaded her to go to Laverre City with me. If I didn't do that, none of this would've ever happened." I finally got up. "Guys, I'm sorry. Please, I think it'd be best for both of us if we went our separate ways..." I continued crying.

"Marco's right, also even though you can be a jerk sometimes, you have your nice side too."

Last edited:
(BRB, shower, I'm just gonna leave you on a cliffhanger for a bit...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Alright, I'm back.)

"I'm really unsure...I truly think it'd be in all of our benefits for me to leave." I pried myself from Tia's grip.

Last edited:
"Please don't leave...." I pleaded.
"You made boring things fun, I know hacking stuff becaus of you, and..." I trailed off...
"and you're the first boy I've ever kissed...."

"I'm sorry. But we will meet again, sometime, somewhere... please don't follow me." I headed out of Ambrette into Route 8, and Connecting Cave.

I walked my way out to Camphrier Town, and back into Lumiose, relieved that Marco was in my defense. I bought a new Holocaster, but I decided to not give out my contact information. I was sad, yes, but I felt the need to do such a thing.

Last edited:
I couldn't cry any more, I'd cried so much that all of my tears had gone. I was filled with anger now. Anger that Steve left. Anger at Marco for always fighting with him. Anger at Akira for making us trip kiss on the day we met. And anger at myself for everything else. But more than anger, I was full of emptiness.
I pretended to be fine, but really, I just wanted to go home and stay there curled up in a ball for weeks. But I couldn't do that.

I made my way through Laverre City. I already had my dream team; no need for new Pok?mon. I settled in Dendemille Town. I sat in the Pok?mon Center, when a man approached me. He said something about a group, and that they needed new members. They were very cool, and they said I fit the bill perfectly. I accepted the invitation. Little did I know about their machine to make Pok?mon to nuts and send themselves back to the wild. They showed my their headquarters. I wanted to leave badly, but I had nowhere to go, so I just adapted, and soon became the leader.

I couldn't stand the thought of myself. I ruined everything. Tia's love interest is gone, Steve has a whole new identity, and it's all my fault. I kept wishing I never met anybody here. I wished that I had never gone to be a Pokemon trainer. And most of all…I wished I had never been born.

Back