• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

suddenly that machamp i found in the wild isn't so cool. some people in my town have really op pokemon, like this one gym i pass by has a 1100 cp lapras, and 3 1000+ arcanine. not too cool anymore. :(

I think this thread should be stickied

I found 2 lure module but its too far away to go :(

Last edited:
suddenly that machamp i found in the wild isn't so cool. some people in my town have really op pokemon, like this one gym i pass by has a 1100 cp lapras, and 3 1000+ arcanine. not too cool anymore. :(

Ick, my highest is a cp 555 pidgeot

I found out that there really is a CP cap on every pokemon, and each pokemon has it's own cap. My Golbat will cap at only 500 CP, while someone I know has pokemon with 800+ CP. That means that if you wanna get competitive, you'll need the better/stronger/rarer pokemon -_- This sucks.

as far as i know, its based on your level. not the pokemon itself. I could be wrong.

My mom is the real MVP and drove me around the neighborhood looking for Pokestops and Pokemon because there's so many freaking mosquitoes I would probably get a disease if I just walked around

Some people are really rushing through the game. Luckily I live in a tiny town and I can usually take over the gyms with ease. ;u;

finally signed up! can you really only catch 19 different pokemon total? :< I used a lure but the only thing I caught was a rattata ; v ;

finally signed up! can you really only catch 19 different pokemon total? :< I used a lure but the only thing I caught was a rattata ; v ;

all original 151 pokemon will be available, altho nothing is known about legendaries yet.

you can hold up to 250 pokemon to start and can buy space for more.

the pokemon you can see is based on your level. level up and you'll find more.

all original 151 pokemon will be available, altho nothing is known about legendaries yet.

you can hold up to 250 pokemon to start and can buy space for more.

the pokemon you can see is based on your level. level up and you'll find more.

perfect! thank you! I sent an extra rattata off to the professor - I'm assuming it's like the same concept as releasing a pokemon?

perfect! thank you! I sent an extra rattata off to the professor - I'm assuming it's like the same concept as releasing a pokemon?

you get stuff to evolve pokemon, +1 candy c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yeah releasing pokemon

- - - Post Merge - - -

just went pikachu hunting at 10 at night, and caught one like 15 blocks away. i went into a deserted primary school, it was the creepiest thing.

this game is so fun! I should be sleeping RIP. oh, well! XD caught an oddish and drowzee, so that's exciting for me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you get stuff to evolve pokemon, +1 candy c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yeah releasing pokemon

- - - Post Merge - - -

just went pikachu hunting at 10 at night, and caught one like 15 blocks away. i went into a deserted primary school, it was the creepiest thing.

haha omg you're braver than me. I just want to lure them all to my house haha ; v ; and congrats! :>

Last edited:

yep, basically.

make sure you're keeping the pokemon with the best moveset and highest CP.

once you start catching a lot of pigeys and ratatas, evolve them before sending them to the prof. gets you exp and all it uses is that pokemons candies.

yep, basically.

make sure you're keeping the pokemon with the best moveset and highest CP.

once you start catching a lot of pigeys and ratatas, evolve them before sending them to the prof. gets you exp and all it uses is that pokemons candies.

cool, thanks! :> how do I get more candies

send more of the same pokemon! each pokemon you send is one candy of that type/evolution chain. just remember to keep the high cp pokemon.

got it! thank youuu - sorry, I'm sure this is stuff that everyone has figured out already ; v ;

Last edited:
So does this mean once they implement the other Gens, we'll have to pay to continue the game? Since you can only hold 250...?

So does this mean once they implement the other Gens, we'll have to pay to continue the game? Since you can only hold 250...?

(i'm on here too much lmao sorry the thread is like my baby and i love the game) i think they might give you extra space once they update the game, or they can be super money based and only give people who paid space, but i think they might give everyone extra space

I might have to give this another chance, my co-worker just sitting at the desk was catching pokemon left and right and I guess there's a gym right in town and our work is actually a pokestop. So I might just re-download it just to catch a bunch of 'em. =D

Back