• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

Went driving around today and got some stuff from a few Pokestops. Also spotted an Eevee but it ran away right after I almost caught it :'(

I might have to give this another chance, my co-worker just sitting at the desk was catching pokemon left and right and I guess there's a gym right in town and our work is actually a pokestop. So I might just re-download it just to catch a bunch of 'em. =D

That's really lucky!
At my workplace, theres 2 PokeSpots just a walk away. It's actually at the exit area of the building.
When I leave, I usually just pull over and click on them. A Gym is right next to these as well, but I haven't gone to those yet.

so ya know when you click into pokemon nearby and you can touch one and it circles it? are you then tracking that specific pokemon? does it guide you to it? I'm not sure how it works.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, I'm using battery-saving mode (which helps I think)!

Do we even know if they'll add other gens?

Like had it been hinted at or confirmed?

walked around this morning and some people were sitting out on their porch and I think they thought I was weird ; v ; haha oh well! evidentially there is a jigglypuff near me but I haven't found it yet!

Last edited:
So Yesterday I Went To DC. Which Is Filled With PokeStops. I Stocked Up On Waaaaaay Too Many Pokeballs. 200+. Maxed My Eggs, And Got A Ton Of Revive And Restore Items. I Registered About 10 New Pokemon To My Pokedex. I Also Got A Gym But I Cant Really Check Up On It Because Its Closer To My School, Rather Than My House.

Today I'll Be Traveling In The Other Direction To Virginia For A Luncheon. But Ha, Not Really. Im Out To Catch More Pokemon And Stock Up To Max My Items Storage. The Pokestops And Gym Near My House Are Bonkers And Wont Let Me Do Anything, So Stocking Up Now Is A Blessing.

Hardly any pokestops around here

Dangerously low on pokeballs might buy some

Last edited:
Spent all of today playing it. What are the best guides out there? How do I know which are the best movesets for my pokemon?

I'm having a great time with this, I'm on a narrow boat/canal holiday so the whole time we are moving it is at most 4mph which is a brisk walking pace so my eggs are registering that distance travelled. Also catching tons of water types and am close to getting a gyarados.

Surprisingly a lot of the places I have stopped at have tons of Pokestops, like Foxton has a pokestop for almost all of the locks and all the historical areas and since it is a busy junction we will be going there a few times on this trip!

THERE IS AN EEVEE NEAR ME BUT WHERE ; v ; I don't think I understand how the incense works either!

as far as i know, its based on your level. not the pokemon itself. I could be wrong.

Oh thank god, I hope you're right

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spent all of today playing it. What are the best guides out there? How do I know which are the best movesets for my pokemon?

I think it's still a little too soon for guides...

UGH - it's not crashing for me but it's doing this annoying thing where I can't touch anything on the screen so I missed a bunch of pokemon >:\

Just got a 10km egg! I'm pretty excited to find out what it is considering it's supposed to be "rare."

Congratulations! Hopefully the rumors will be true, and you'll get an awesome Pok?mon! I look forward to hearing what you get! c:

I've been looking everywhere for an Eevee that's showing nearby and haven't been able to find it, but my friend came into my room earlier and caught one right away and I still can't find it rip :( Her and I are going to take turns driving each other around the neighborhood later so maybe I'll have better luck then!

Ooh, I forgot to say my 10km egg hatched, it was a Pinsir!!

Noice! I haven't seen any Pinsir yet, or a ton of people who've caught one :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been looking everywhere for an Eevee that's showing nearby and haven't been able to find it, but my friend came into my room earlier and caught one right away and I still can't find it rip :( Her and I are going to take turns driving each other around the neighborhood later so maybe I'll have better luck then!

I've had a few pokemon who never appeared to get any closer as I walked around. While others on the chart would work, which means it wasn't lag or a glitch. I just have no idea where they were 0_o

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still haven't gotten another egg from any pokestops, hopefully I'll get lucky when I go out driving in a day or two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But so far, we have a 2k egg that became a Magikarp, compared to a 10k egg that hatched into Pinsir xD

Already a huge difference

Back