• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tournament Pokémon: Scarlet and Violet Tournament

Upper Bracket Round Two matches are ready to go ahead! The deadline for these is 11:59PM EDT on May 27th.

• Halloqueen vs.Dim
  • Zerous vs. Chibi.Hoshi
  • IonicKarma vs. VillageDweller

Midoriya, your potential opponents received an extension so I don't have your match-up yet. You've not been forgotten. :)

The bracket can be viewed here on Challonge.

Sounds good to me! I've been eyeing this thread every now and then to see who I'll be facing. Just glad I'm not getting to the third round on another bye. I'd actually like to battle someone so that I have to earn it. :LOL:

I don't have the time to make this pretty with colours, so...

The following battle is ready to go ahead:

Lower Bracket Round Three:
@IonicKarma vs. @michealsmells

@Flyffel, your potential competitors received an extension and intend to compete their battle today. I'll let you know when it's ready to go ahead!

Congratulations @Flyffel, @Dim, @Chibi.Hoshi and @Midoriya on your amazing performances in this tournament!! I only got to face a couple of you but from what I heard you all did amazing!

Hopefully next time the TBTWC allows a non-elim format so everyone gets to enjoy a bunch of great battles they were sure to miss out on this time!

Back