• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

And I hope they stop being so regional specific about their Wi-fi events.. I mean you can easily make a legit/hack save of most anyways if you know how to do it.. I mean I get certain countrie's physical events and it might be a bit hard to organize that stuff world-wide but really how hard is it to code a Wi-fi event so everyone can enjoy it. I guess they want to encourage trading and to an extent some capitalist ideas about getting a 3ds/game from every region but smh at some things.

More like give everything or arrange it better, bad communication skills between the countries yes lmao

Of course, but honestly I really like how pretty the Shiny Jirachi is and watching Japan get it like two years in a row was really frustrating especially during the big draught of events.

Of course, but honestly I really like how pretty the Shiny Jirachi is and watching Japan get it like two years in a row was really frustrating especially during the big draught of events.

Oh yes that indeed. And most holiday specifics they fork over via Wi-fi as well like the Hong Kong thing recently. Yes only people in Hong Kong celebrate Year of the monkey no one else.. ugghhh.

Coro Coro leaked, no S&M info, but promises "huge scoop" for next months issue.

Only decent thing it gave was the Magearna is Steel/Fairy type

Coro Coro leaked, no S&M info, but promises "huge scoop" for next months issue.

Only decent thing it gave was the Magearna is Steel/Fairy type

I hope that is no more region wi-fi lock crap lol :/

and well something i guess :/

I hope that is no more region wi-fi lock crap lol :/
It's a Mythical, so it will be. It'll be a while before Nintendo properly does worldwide distributions.

In regards to the Jirachi stuff mentioned before, that's for the Japanese Tanabata festival. It would be cool if they distributed Pokemon for western holidays, like Easter or something, as a sort of counterpart. However, I'd also bet money on it that it would just become something dumb like "Christmas? Here's a Delibird."

It's a Mythical, so it will be. It'll be a while before Nintendo properly does worldwide distributions.

In regards to the Jirachi stuff mentioned before, that's for the Japanese Tanabata festival. It would be cool if they distributed Pokemon for western holidays, like Easter or something, as a sort of counterpart. However, I'd also bet money on it that it would just become something dumb like "Christmas? Here's a Delibird."

Yeah, probably sadly enough. As I said I understand their Pok?mon center stuff cause it might be a bit hard doing those connections worldwide and such but Wi-fi... come on -_____-

Yeah, most likely or here, have a Vanilluxe cause summer ice cream lol

Don't hate on Delibird, he's cool. Could also do Stantler and Winter Sawsbuck.

ALSO LMAO AT EVERYONE WHO WILLINGLY STAYED UP LATE FOR BLANK BOX ART

Cf3VvVUXEAA-51K.jpg:large

Last edited:
Don't hate on Delibird, he's cool. Could also do Stantler and Winter Sawsbuck.
Not hating, more saying that I could totally see them making an event for a Pokemon you can just catch in the game, instead of distributing Mythicals.

Though I suppose after 2016 not many people will be hurting for them anymore.

Not hating, more saying that I could totally see them making an event for a Pokemon you can just catch in the game, instead of distributing Mythicals.

Though I suppose after 2016 not many people will be hurting for them anymore.

Yeah, true that.

And yeah probably not. It just kind of sucks that unless you know someone from the certain region you p much have to hack lol :7

Pokemon SUN and MOON!!

All aboard the hype train, Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon is coming!

What are your thoughts and hopes for this new title soon to be released?

Back