• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I have shiny second stage of bulbasuar
That grass thing
And need:
Shiny Mewtwo,Shiny Meloetta, That's all thank you.
I have shiny level 70 Raquaza and have Mewtwo and Latinas. Add me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have spearow I can get Ekans

I really need 2 shiny Rayquaza's. One with as many iv's as possible, lvl 100 and possibly ev trained. The other one doesn't matter at all, it's for a friend who doesn't care for battling competitively. I have TBT and almost any non-shiny legendaries. Will post a thread on it soon.

I have a lvl 100 shiny protean greninja with 6IV timid. will trade it for a shiny pokemon with great iv and stats hopefully low level or lvl 1.

reason for trading: This greninja gave birth to a froakie that is of the same everything which I am using :D

Baybeestewart: I would LOVE your shiny Rayquaza! But I don't have shiny Mewtwo or even a regular Meloetta. :( I have regular legends. And 4-5iv Ponytas lvl 1. XD

does anyone have a 6 iv jolly shroomish? I want to get into competitive battling, and Breloom will be my main :) Idon't know how to breed for IVs, but I have a Japanese ditto (for breeding shines via massed method)

Hi guys, I'm looking for an unaware Wooper/Quagsire, like it can just be a breeding leftover or from the friend safari. I'm sure I can offer something good in return, I breed competitive mons a lot.

I'll check my games soon, I feel like I do have one. I'll let you know soon as I can.

I am looking for a good thundurus :D paying in tbt or i have some pokemons for trade too thanks :D

Back