• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I'm looking for a female Pawniard, paying in tbt! <3

Last edited:
Does everyone have a spare Genesect they’re willing to trade me? I have a bunch of spare legendaries I can give in return.

*may have nicknames

Lugia x1*
Latias x1
Kyogre x1*
Rayquaza x2*
Deoxys x2
Lake guardians x1*
Dialga x1*
Heatran x2
Cresselia x2*
Muskedeers x2*
Keldeo x1
Thundurus x1
Tornadus x1*
Zekrom x2
Jirachi x1
Arceus x2
Regigigas x1
Victini x1
Regice x1
Darkrai x1

If anyone wants a Sandshrew with its hidden ability Sand Rush and knows egg moves rapid spin and flail please pm me I have quite a few~ <3

Does anyone want a shiny Ralts? It unfortunately has an adamant nature, and it's female... but if you want a pretty shiny Gardevoir just to love, PM me!

I have a spare Darkrai and would like a Munchlax in return.

(I obtained it from someone who was giving them away so it's probably cloned. I believe it's from the BW1 gift event)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any female starters in special Pokeballs? I don't have anyone (that I know of) with starters in their Friend Safari, and I'd especially like a HA Chespin in something cooler than a Pokeball. I've got a bunch of stuff I can give in return!

Does anyone have a level 50 or up Blaziken that could be traded to my Omega Ruby game?? I'm preferably looking for one with a Blazikenite item attached to it so it can mega evolve, but if the game doesn't allow items like that to be traded with the Pokemon, then that's fine. I would need help figuring out how to get it though since I plan on using the Blaziken along with my Swampert and Sceptile to beat the Battle Frontier's Super Singles Challenge. I have plenty of Pokemon on my X file that I can trade back. Thanks in advance. :)

I dont have very much to offer in return, but I am looking for each of these pokemon with at least 4 perfect IVs.
Snorunt
Growlithe
Stunfisk
Lapras
Togepi

Thank you!

Doing the depressing job of searching for a mew I don't have a lot but I do have a shiny ninetails which is pretty cool I guess, I'd also be willing to pay in btb/Tbt (I'm also looking for a jirachi so If you'd like to trade me both I'd probably be your best friend)

P.s. I would prefer it if both were original English names (Mew;Jirachi) but I completely understand if this isn't possible

Thank you c:

Last edited:
I dont have very much to offer in return, but I am looking for each of these pokemon with at least 4 perfect IVs.
Snorunt
Growlithe
Stunfisk
Lapras
Togepi

Thank you!

I can breed these for you if you give me each pokemon (I have a 6 IV ditto)

Hi Guys.

Anyone with some Pok?mon TCGO Codes left, please message me! ^^

Thanks and u gotta catch them all! :)

does anyone have a togepi they'd be willing to trade? Im not looking for anything soecial on it.

I don't have much to offer as I am a noob on PKMN X and Alpha Sapphire, but hey, new pokemon are appreciated!
Looking for these guys~

~All the eeveelutions + eevee
-Shiny Is Preferred, Normal Is Accepted
~Ditto (Breeding Purposes)

I can offer little but any help would be awesome!

still looking for mew and Jirachi if anyone is offering?

I'm willing to shell out a fair bit of TBT for it (my moneys in the bank)

Last edited:
Dinosaur~wolf: I will donate a ditto with adamant or Jolly nature (two great natures) though I think they only have 2 or 3 ivs, maybe 4.
Noir: I can get you a high iv pumpkaboo, or just a random one :p

trading a shiny panpour and ninetails for a mew and jirachi with some tbt if that helps

Last edited:
Back