• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Looking to borrow a nagandel. Just need it for the living dex of pokemon home.

Could I get a Valentine's rose in exchange for this plz? :) I'd like some more but I'm too poor to trade these with anyone and unfortunately, I'm not popular enough to receive them as gifts :(

Sorry if I'm asking too much Delphine, I'll let you borrow or even keep Naganadel. I'm fine with doing multiple runthroughs of my games anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking.

I can help Reginald :D Am I fine with asking for a Valentine's rose in return?

Could I get a Valentine's rose in exchange for this plz? :) I'd like some more but I'm too poor to trade these with anyone and unfortunately, I'm not popular enough to receive them as gifts :(

Sorry if I'm asking too much Delphine, I'll let you borrow or even keep Naganadel. I'm fine with doing multiple runthroughs of my games anyway.

Nah its okay! i will send one right away! (also for the shop help too XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh well its out... ill send 25 tbt for nagendal and 20 for the ever stones. is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

now looking to borrow melmetal

Last edited:
I haven't bothered much with trading, but...I really want a ponyta and a sobble.

I can trade eevee, scorbunny, grookey, and am currently breeding squirtle. Can also offer BTB on top of that.

I haven't bothered much with trading, but...I really want a ponyta and a sobble.

I can trade eevee, scorbunny, grookey, and am currently breeding squirtle. Can also offer BTB on top of that.

I can give you a ponyta and sobble for free! If you use discord, feel free to contact me @ChibiMiharu#7333

It's easier to contact me through there :3 I also have a Pokemon shop linked in my sig below if you are interested in anything else :>

hi, i?m looking for melmetal and volcanion to help complete my living dex. i can offer meloetta or victini for either (both are from the 2016 mythical distribution events). thanks!

hello looking for a gmax gengar! The max raids are promoted now! will give gmax machamp in exchange (also the den is promoted)

i need help completing my sw/sh dex! i only need 2 pokemon to dex and then trade back- if anyone could help me, id be willing to offer some tbt/forum bells for your trouble! i need:
-drampa
-mawile

thank you very much!!

Last edited:
i need help completing my sw/sh dex! i only need 2 pokemon to dex and then trade back- if anyone could help me, id be willing to offer some tbt/forum bells for your trouble! i need:
-drampa
-mawile

thank you very much!!

Hey again xD I think I have a spare Mawile and I can breed a drampa for you!

Hi there,
I am searching for Zeraora, Meltan and Melmetal in Pokémon Home!

I have:
some Event-Pokémon to trade like Mew, Celebi, Arceus, Zygarde, Tapu-Koko
many legendarys from X and Moon Edition
some other legendarys (plz ask if searching for something specific)
Vivillon with pretty much any pattern (only one each and then some unevolved scatterbugs)

Back