• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I need to trade my torchick to someone, and then have them trade it back. I'm resetting my game, but I want the torchick.

I can help you out, but I cant exactly right now...

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I just like to let the person trading with me have the advantage in the value. I'm just trying to get rid of all this stuff and so far it's working at a very fast pace.

Oh haha. I would like charge 100+ bells because you know I'm an evil corporation and such...

Well, after I level up ACE's Pangoro to Lv. 70 (Haven't played it at all this morning D: ) I'll need some people to hold my Luxray for me for when I reset. Though you may keep the Luxray if you can breed for Shinx. :eek:

Can anyone hold my Charizard for when I reset my game?

EDIT: There are multiple pokemon I need traded and then traded back.

Torchick,Squirtle,Charizard,and Greninja.

if your able to hold onto these, please PM me.

EDIT:This comment is useless now because I got it taken care of.

Last edited:
Well, after I level up ACE's Pangoro to Lv. 70 (Haven't played it at all this morning D: ) I'll need some people to hold my Luxray for me for when I reset. Though you may keep the Luxray if you can breed for Shinx. :eek:

I can take care of it for you. I love Luxrays.

can i hold your luxray? I promise to give it back. I've been in desperate need of a shinx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i could breed you a shinx. I have ditto

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for a liepard with the hidden ability pankster. Will give you 50+ bells (depending on nature). Please pm me

Does anybody have a growlithe or feebas from the friend safari they would be willing to trade? I can offer loads of croagunks and gibles, as well as male eevees and a female eevee. I also have azurmarills some togepis and nintales and one shiny basculin :) PM me please

Last edited:
Okay, Scribbler397 gets to keep my valuable Pokemon and TheCreeperHugz gets to hold my Luxray for me (Sorry Whereiskelle but CreeperHugz asked first D: ). Now I just need someone to hold my Poliwag for me, and I'll be set to reset. ;o

Okay, Scribbler397 gets to keep my valuable Pokemon and TheCreeperHugz gets to hold my Luxray for me (Sorry Whereiskelle but CreeperHugz asked first D: ). Now I just need someone to hold my Poliwag for me, and I'll be set to reset. ;o

Thats ok I understand. Just pm me if they don't come back. I'll gladly take him

Shiny mewtwo in X or Y? If so that would confirm that it can be shiny in these games.

Back