• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Does anybody have a growlithe or feebas from the friend safari they would be willing to trade? I can offer loads of croagunks and gibles, as well as male eevees and a female eevee. I also have azurmarills some togepis and nintales and one shiny basculin :) PM me please

I have a Growlithe you can have for nintales?
I'm not sure what gender, but I can catch another in the Friend Safari.

I'm also looking for:
Ponyta (Would like Ponyta rather than Rapidash)
Lilligant (not sure if available in game)

I have a Growlithe you can have for nintales?
I'm not sure what gender, but I can catch another in the Friend Safari.

I'm also looking for:
Ponyta (Would like Ponyta rather than Rapidash)
Lilligant (not sure if available in game)

I have a ponyta, what do you have to offer?

If anyone wants an adamant speedboost torchic, shoot me a message.

I am also looking for a Cryogonal.

Last edited:
This is related to a concern that existed back in Gen 1, that's been corrupted by time and doesn't hold any truth whatsoever. The original problem was that EVs were only earned when a Pokemon gained exp (so lvl 100s couldn't earn EVs), and the bonus stats from EVs were only applied upon levelling up. Therefore, if you level a Pokemon up all the way to 100 using rare candies, it will have no EVs, which is why it's weak.

This has never been about IVs. When Arceus was released in Diamond, it was lvl 100, so it couldn't gain EVs through battling. It could only get up to 100 EVs per stat through the vitamin drinks. When B/W came out, the EV system changed to allow Pokemon at lvl 100 to earn EVs through battle. Nowadays, you can safely level your Pokemon all the way from 1 to 100 with rare candies alone.

I do remember the old days where friends told me not to use too many rare candies, and I believed them, without knowing the precise mechanics behind it.

..what? But your pokemon has to LEVEL UP to gain those IVs, so a lvl 100 pokemon can NOT gain IVs. I have no idea where you got your information from; but its clearly wrong. Rary Candy all the way to lvl 100 will hurt your pokemon's stats overall because IVs are gained from battles. And once your pokemon is lvl 100 it's lost the ability to gain them.

edit: Also, EVs are completely different from IVs. So, yes, a lvl 100 can gain EVs still until you max out the base stats; but its IVs are lost. And IVs are the bonus stats you gain through leveling up while fighting other pokemon. Using nothing but rare candies would be like giving a weightlifter, say, crack, and telling him he's just as strong as somebody who trained themselves for the same muscles. Difference is, one of them will lose his muscles once the drug wears off; the other won't.

Last edited:
..what? But your pokemon has to LEVEL UP to gain those IVs, so a lvl 100 pokemon can NOT gain IVs. I have no idea where you got your information from; but its clearly wrong. Rary Candy all the way to lvl 100 will hurt your pokemon's stats overall because IVs are gained from battles. And once your pokemon is lvl 100 it's lost the ability to gain them.

Please stop digging ;) First, you're confusing IVs for EVs. IVs are set at birth and are like a Pokemon's "genes". They cannot be changed or earned at all. EVs are gained from battle. You can freely rare candy all the way to lvl 100 since Black and White, because they changed the EV mechanics. You can gain EVs without being able to gain EXP (read: at lvl 100). You need to update your knowledge.

The levelling up requirement was technically never in place. There was a trick where you could place Pokemon into the PC, and the game would update its stats. Again since Black and White, the stat bonuses from EVs are now calculated after a battle. There's no need to level up anymore.

edit: Also, EVs are completely different from IVs. So, yes, a lvl 100 can gain EVs still until you max out the base stats; but its IVs are lost. And IVs are the bonus stats you gain through leveling up while fighting other pokemon. Using nothing but rare candies would be like giving a weightlifter, say, crack, and telling him he's just as strong as somebody who trained themselves for the same muscles. Difference is, one of them will lose his muscles once the drug wears off; the other won't.
Please stop. You're so incredibly wrong that I'm just going to link this:

http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/games/ivs.shtml

Last edited:
Is it male or female?

I have a shiny female Graveler that will evolve into Golem when traded if you want a strong rock/ground type. :>

edit: It's at level 57 but I can also level it up a bit.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone who has High Plains or Polar Vivillons (as their native pattern) to breed a Scatterbug egg. I can pay in TBT bells (if 100 isn't enough, let me know what works better).

And was I just hallucinating or was this thread moved out of and back into the Nintendo section?

Last edited:
eeeeee i mostly want a foreign ditto that isnt from the U.S i dont care what nature idk i could trade u a ditto or something i dont have very much im sorry//,

Back