• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Paying up to 200 TBT Bells for Mega Stones:
Aggronite
Blastoisinite
Charidizite Y
Mewtwonite Y
Houndoomite
Heracrosite

PM me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also looking for female Pokemon with Egg moves and/or good IVs (please check the IVs before sending a PM). Specify them in your PM and I can send you a payment of 20 TBT Bells as payment. All i have right now are Lotads so lol.

Looking for overgrow Pansage.

Willing to trade:
-Scraggy (has hidden ability)
-Tyrunt
-Larvitar (Has a nickname I can't replace)
-Ditto

PM me if you have one please...

I'm currently online and will be for next hour or two

Sorry but I don't really need anyone to hold Pokemon for me anymore. D: ACE and Scribbler397 will still get the Pokemon they want though! ^.^

- - -Post Merge- - -

Jellieyz said:
Looking for overgrow Pansage.

Willing to trade:
-Scraggy (has hidden ability)
-Tyrunt
-Larvitar (Has a nickname I can't replace)
-Ditto

PM me if you have one please...

Pretty sure I could get you one for Tyrunt once I start over. Any specific level you need?

Last edited:
Sorry but I don't really need anyone to hold Pokemon for me anymore. D: ACE and Scribbler397 will still get the Pokemon they want though! ^.^

- - -Post Merge- - -

Pretty sure I could get you one for Tyrunt once I start over. Any specific level you need?

No specific level. Just have the ability Overgrow.

- - -Post Merge- - -

Do you still have Mewtwo?

Yeah, but you said you'd have to wait until Friday to get him. I'm giving him to Scribbler397 because he said he'd pick him up tonight. Besides he asked first. I'm sorry. D:
Well,can I have Xerneas? OFF TOPIC:Also,you may want to post on my new cycling thread to get your dream villager.;)

Last edited:
Back and ready to trade! Editing this with my updated trading list (Thanks to everyone who traded with me so far!):

Bisharp (level 55) - 25 bells
Tyrunt (level 20) - 25 bells
Fennekin (level 5) - 5 bells
Froakie (level 5) - 5 bells

Ampharosite - 10 bells (Same reason and person as below)
Abomasite - 10 bells ((Same reason and person as below)
Abomasite - 10 bells (Same reason and person as below)
Aerodactylite (Currently on hold for someone that's having internet troubles)

Sold: Mega Mewtwo Y and Zygarde to SilverSea
Charmander + Charizardite X, Moltres, and Articuno to Touko
Zygarde, Ralts + Gardevoirite x2, and Gengarite to Scribbler
Absolite to K.K. Fanboy
Absolite to Animedan
Lapras to Bellxis

Last edited:
Still offering 100 TBT for Scatterbug eggs!

I have Modern and Garden, and in the process of getting Archipelago and High Plains.

But I need everything else, so *sad puppy eyes* lol

The egg is here, trade me when you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forget to say, my name is Yvonne ingame.

i have a shiny quillfish/biberal/krabby/growlithe i am looking to trade for other shiny's (really looking for sunbbull)

please not chain fished shiny's coz they are cheap (will trade quillfish for chain fished shiny only)

Back