• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Poll: What are you most excited about for Animal Crossing 3DS?

what are you most excited about?

• Total voters

toshiwoshi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Candy
What are you most excited about for the new game?
(Sorry for the Duplicate post, there was an error adding a poll into the other one)

There's one called "What are you guys most looking forward to" or something.. But I understand you don't understand everything. Try to search for threads with the same theme, to see if there's already a thread about it.

There's one called "What are you guys most looking forward to" or something.. But I understand you don't understand everything. Try to search for threads with the same theme, to see if there's already a thread about it.

oh okay, thanks for letting me know, ill be sure to check next time

Guys I deleted the other thread, just use this one for the topic because it has the poll.

I don't know what I love most... I honestly can't decide! Either swimming, or sleeves, or diving, or... anything!

You cant be excited for fisshing if you can do it all the other animal crossing games

it really wouldn't be an animal crossing game without fishing, but it kinda conflicts with the whole swimming thing.
and some things you may not have noticed in the trailer, was in the beach scene, the shells were located differently and looked more 3D. maybe they won't have fish in the ocean, instead to make up for it, more new fish in the rivers.

Back