• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

poqu's art dump

poqu

small fry
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0571-8360-1342
Invader
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Red Super Star Trophy
Hello! I just wanted to share some of my art here and have a place to dump stuff~
I like to make illustrations and recently I've been trying to improve on my background drawing. Here's some of my most recent work :>

(I also like to share my art on twitter!)

laundry.jpg

Going for slice of life vibes in a laundry room : )

flyingcroc.jpg

Visiting a friend on a flying crocodile :' )

tourists.jpg

Tourists! The bunny is vaguely based on my sister. This is for a world building concept I've been working on with @dizzy bone and @IKI.

rabbithole.jpg

This drawing is pretty vertical,, it's a town inside a giant hole. My tracked time for this one is 26 hours which is probably one of my longest drawings :' )

moletown.jpg

An underground town where mole-people live :>

clifftown_bright.jpg

buildings along a cliffside~

birdtown.jpg

A colorful treehouse town~~

mtntown_bright.jpg

A mountain town :' ) I spent a long time on this one haha

antmeetsant.jpg

Here's a close up of an ant person with some ants ;u; The fruits were originally designed by @dizzy bone for our world.

modchicks.jpg

A modular chicken concept! This was inspired by Penguin Highway.

Thanks for coming :D

Attachments

• treebridge.jpg
    treebridge.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 242
  • abandonedrailroad.jpg
    abandonedrailroad.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 349
  • beachstruggle.jpg
    beachstruggle.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 336
  • cabbagegarden.jpg
    cabbagegarden.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
And I also have some fanarts I did for fun~~

tabbydream.jpg

A dream I had where everyone turned into Tabby.

champions1.jpg

BOTW Champions (edited together so the size isn't to scale u_u)

eggs.jpg

The egg guardian from Age of Calamity

fryfriends.jpg

@dizzy bone, me, and @IKI as our squids in Splatoon.

Some of my favorite cheers for TBTWC:
rtcheer4.jpg

rtcheer8.jpg

rtcheer13.jpg

Last edited:
Yessss, Poquuu !!
I’m so glad to see your art thread here ! ♥︎
I’ll be watching this ! 👀

Your art has incredible atmosphere! The color pallete has a futurey/apocalyptic feeling to it that I really enjoy.

Yessss, Poquuu !!
I’m so glad to see your art thread here ! ♥︎
I’ll be watching this ! 👀
Thank youuu ikiii ;u;

Your art has incredible atmosphere! The color pallete has a futurey/apocalyptic feeling to it that I really enjoy.
Thank you so much!! I try to put a lot of attention to the atmosphere so I'm glad it comes through 😄

ahh your art is honestly gorgeous! i’m in love with your style. 😍

Oh my goodness I ADORE your art! It’s something I could imagine in an animated movie, almost Ghibli-ish :’) excited to see more of it!

ahh your art is honestly gorgeous! i’m in love with your style. 😍
Ahhh thank you so much ;u;

Oh my goodness I ADORE your art! It’s something I could imagine in an animated movie, almost Ghibli-ish :’) excited to see more of it!
Thank you!! I love Ghibli backgrounds omg I aspire to that one day,, this is some high praise ;0;

I'm glad you were inspired by my cabbages :' )
:' )

Woah! I love your style so much! The composition is great and it gives me serious studio ghibli vibes!
Well done, friend!

I really like these. The color schemes are great, too.

Your art style is gorgeous! I totally agree with the previous comments about it giving off strong apocalyptic/Studio Ghibli vibes. 😍

Woah! I love your style so much! The composition is great and it gives me serious studio ghibli vibes!
Well done, friend!
Thank youuu ;-; that means a lot 🥺

I really like these. The color schemes are great, too.
Thank you so much!! I tried really hard on the colors haha ;u;

Your art style is gorgeous! I totally agree with the previous comments about it giving off strong apocalyptic/Studio Ghibli vibes. 😍
Thank youu ;u; I'm glad the apocalyptic vibes are coming through for some of these,, I have a lot to live up to for Ghibli haha

I love your art!! the colour palette you use is incredible :)
Ahhh thanks ;-; I'm glad you think so

wow you're super good! i love the almost dark (by dark i mean not bright colors) vibe of each of the pieces of art and i really like your style

THIS. IS. AMAZING. omg I'm in love with your art !
I'm curious, how long does it (approximately) take you to draw a full picture (w/ background) ?

Haha I lost it when I saw the egg guardian - what a creative idea to portray!

I love the environments you create, especially from your railroad and beach drawings. I may be off in saying this, but the painterly/watercolor-like style you use is incredibly welcoming. Thank you for sharing a few pieces! 🥰

wow you're super good! i love the almost dark (by dark i mean not bright colors) vibe of each of the pieces of art and i really like your style
Thank you so much!! Sometimes I'm scared my art might look to dark because I paint the whole thing in dark mode, but I decided to just stick with it haha. I'm glad you like it ;u;

THIS. IS. AMAZING. omg I'm in love with your art !
I'm curious, how long does it (approximately) take you to draw a full picture (w/ background) ?
Thank youu ;u;

It depends on the painting actually -- the ones I drew with pipes and more man-made looking objects took a lot longer because I had to spend time with lots of references and drawing in the detail I painted those over the course of a couple days so I don't know the exact number of hours (If I had to guess I'd say maybe 6-10 hours?). The beach painting on the other hand is more "free" and sort of whimsical when I decided to paint it so that one only took about 2-ish hours in one sitting. The most recent drawing with the tree bridge took much longer though because I was having trouble deciding what style I wanted to go for with coloring and drawing the lines for the foliage -- I ended up redrawing a lot of parts for that several times so I'd say it probably took over 10 hours over the course of several days, but I don't know the exact amount of time.

Haha I lost it when I saw the egg guardian - what a creative idea to portray!

I love the environments you create, especially from your railroad and beach drawings. I may be off in saying this, but the painterly/watercolor-like style you use is incredibly welcoming. Thank you for sharing a few pieces! 🥰
Ahhh thank you so much ;u; When the guardian idea popped into my head I had to drop everything to draw it lol,, and I'm glad you like the environments ;u; That's definitely the area I want to focus on more now

Back