• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post any small details we may have overlooked from the direct here!

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Hey guys, I wanted to see what things you may have noticed from the direct that others may not have. There's the main direct thread, but it's over 30 pages now and the hype train has kinda driven straight through the side of the building. Post any small details or hidden information we may have missed here! please do not reply to comments or start discussion about any findings. the general discussion thread is for that kind of thing. I want to see any and everything small you guys may have noticed condensed into one place. :)

the rococo set is returning!! i know the sleek & ranch sets got showcased as well during the HHP segment, but there were only a few pieces of rococo furniture in the background of their shots vs. the ranch furniture being used in a decor demo & the sleek set being on full display so its return is a lot easier to miss (and i sure missed it at first!)

1634344879705.png

1634344891913.png

oh, here's another one: music boxes are customizable! they've got the regular square-shaped ones that were shown when they were announced, and shell-shaped ones (like the new leaf variants) were in marina & alice's HHP rooms.

1634346031658.png

1634346142874.png

1634346233710.png

What I've noticed so far:

- You need mushroom and fish for some dishes
- There are more crops than displayed in the direct
- HHP houses can have multiple floors
- Brewster has photos of the previous Roost locations in the cafe :)
- There is a DIY icon in the Roost (unsure of the implications)
- There are villagers in diving suits, sitting on inner tubes out in the ocean. (might be a stretch but it makes me hopeful for interactive furniture, but likely just a coded behavior for that area of the game in HHP)
- New plants on the Kapp'n islands, including plumeria bushes!!
- Isabelle's wearing a new outfit during morning aerobics :)
- There might be a new furniture series called stonework
- Old items have also returned, like the sushi platter, flower planter, Rococo, Ranch and Sleek series
- A new K.K. genre, Vocaloid (based off Miku)
- Eating cooked items gives you energy
- Fences of the same type but different color will not join (ex. natural wood and white picket fences won't connect)
- Smoothies are craftable
- There is a new DIY category for tools and kitchen implements (previously was just tools)
- New series of Nook Terminal items starting with"Plaza". Ex. Plaza Teacup Ride, Plaza Clock, Plaza Balloon Wagon etc. (It's interesting that they would put a new teacup ride in the game, when we already have a Nook Terminal exclusive one)
- There are multiple types of music boxes!
- There's a weed/vine themed ladder set-up kit
- The new villager Roswell has crop circles all over his body :) He's a UFO enthusiast
- Amongst the mountains of new furniture/items, there is also a ring light (which I found pretty amusing) and large outdoor items like a bonsai tree and Torii gate (not seen in the Nook Terminal)
- Partition wall pattern is determined by what wallpaper is currently displayed (or the wall you're currently customizing)
- Pillars are customizable
- There is at least one new floor-to-ceiling furniture item (a wooden slat wall with a shelf)
- There are wooden sticks/branches coming out of the water on Lottie's island (???)
- Shino's HHP house request is "A Stage to Jam for Japan", this makes me think she might be a peppy or snooty villager (but doesn't really mean anything for certain)
- Isabelle's eating a chocolate ice cream bar at home... Isabelle WHYYYY?!?!??

Will add more if they come to mind

Last edited:
View attachment 404094
this giant bonsai looking tree in shino’s yard…????
i’m so excited about it, i’m guessing it’s a furniture item and not plantable but either way yes please i rlly wanted something like this!!!
That tree and the arch are both in Pocket Camp too, so excited by some of the fortune cookie items we’ve seen so far in the Direct

This is a collection of screenshots of all of the different drinks I have seen in the direct while pouring through them! There are SO many of them, I'm so excited! Additionally, I think that some are sold in Nook's Cranny for some reason. Screenshot included below of that as well.
Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.10.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.11.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.13.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.18.15 PM.png
Here's the one seen in Nook's Cranny:
Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.13.23 PM.png

This is a collection of screenshots of all of the different drinks I have seen in the direct while pouring through them! There are SO many of them, I'm so excited! Additionally, I think that some are sold in Nook's Cranny for some reason. Screenshot included below of that as well.
View attachment 404111View attachment 404112View attachment 404113View attachment 404115
Here's the one seen in Nook's Cranny:
View attachment 404114
There was a sushi setup being sold in a different clip too— maybe Nooks offers snacks in the front like real convenience stores?

What I've noticed so far:

- You need mushroom and fish for some dishes
- There are more crops than displayed in the direct
- HHP houses can have multiple floors
- Brewster has photos of the previous Roost locations in the cafe :)
- There is a DIY icon in the Roost (unsure of the implications)

Will add more if they come to mind

Going off of what you said!!!

Here is a fish seen in the list of cooking DIYs, maybe a mackerel or something. That brings a whole new purpose to fishing!

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.10.02 PM.png

As for the crops -- someone said they saw a "stuffed apple" that might've actually been a stuffed bell pepper somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me. If anyone does, could they post it too?

However, I agree there are more crops. Firstly, they said "And more!" at the end of listing them. Secondly, there appears to be a bell pepper in this little sign near Leif. Unless it's a green pumpkin, but I really want to lean toward bell pepper...? Bell peppers would make sense!

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.11.22 PM.png

That tree and the arch are both in Pocket Camp too, so excited by some of the fortune cookie items we’ve seen so far in the Direct
oh wow!! i’ve definitely fallen off of pocket camp but i remember being so jealous of all the cool furniture and clothing they had so that’s awesome to hear they’re including some of it in NH

Back