• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

i got some stockfish from the Faroe Islands from my sister :D it has such a strong smell, but tastes really delicious.

i also got Patrick Rothfuss' The Wise Man's Fear, which hopefully ups the ante from the first book.

I went to the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child this morning and got a copy. The book itself is really good so far, but waiting for it was the best part. :blush:
I stole my brothers copy. Just finished part 1 and I'm loving it ;-;

lgdDDQV.jpg

Got this little booger in the mail today. Won him in an eBay auction for $3.

^grats man !! if only they were as cheap in stores lol

also hopefully grabbing a golf ball or at least a photo of em/it later on

i found 20$ in my room. Im guessing i forgot about it. Lucky my dog did not eat it he eats everything.

a lightbulb had to change the one in the kitchen.. good thing it as cheaper than the tag in store lol

I got a Wii U+Mario kart 8 and Splatoon, some more cool t-shirts and a new suitcase.
Really excited :)

huh, too lazy to bother looking into, but I wonder if it's something to do with just grabbing the photos from my twitter

also, are you going to paint the night too?
yep i hope it works cause this paint is hella thick so hope my second paper is better haha ...

I got:

- Batman Rebirth #1
I have the Rebirth Special, #2, #3 and #4 but missed #1 early on. Now I'm all caught up and can finally read the rest.

-World of NINTENDO: Animal Crossing Villager 2.5" Figure
If the eyes were AAA choice, he'd literally be my character. So close.

Nr4GkCq.jpg

76TjMZ4.jpg

My mum got me a candle making kit today, which I'm pretty excited to use. I've always wanted to make my own candles! And I also got a blanket for my dorm room. :)

I got:

- Batman Rebirth #1
I have the Rebirth Special, #2, #3 and #4 but missed #1 early on. Now I'm all caught up and can finally read the rest.

-World of NINTENDO: Animal Crossing Villager 2.5" Figure
If the eyes were AAA choice, he'd literally be my character. So close.

Nr4GkCq.jpg

76TjMZ4.jpg

OMG THEY HAVE VILLAGER FIGURINES WHAT

HOW MANY KINDS DO THEY HAVE

Back