• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

My advanced shaver/trimmer just arrived, ordered last night and the next morning its already here. Amazon can surprise ya.

But Jesus this thing is amazing.

Hah, they can. At least that one delivers worldwide I assume

*cough* HDN Re;Birth 1 *cough*

Just got a Palutena amiibo from a friend as an early birthday present! (My real birthday is September 8th)

Oh and i just ordered the Club Nintendo coin. So happy that it just costs 2000 stars because i only had 2350 stars.

Last edited:
I bought the etude house precious mineral any cushion or something like that and why am I even proud of that

Last edited:
One Piece vol. 75 and a lil' Haruka Tenoh figurine cause they finally had outer senshi in the store D:

On Tuesday I got 'Metal Gear Solid V'. I've had that sucker on pre-order for so long!

Today I got:
- 'Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5', which I've been meaning to get for a while now.
- 'Machete Kills' DVD which, again, I've been meaning to get for a while.
- A bottle of Vodka.

I also ordered this Squid Girl model kit from Amazon. I can't wait for that to arrive and build it :D Though it's coming from Japan so I suspect I'll be waiting a while...

that squid gurl looks tops though :D

Yea, I'm hoping I don't screw it up when putting it together though. I'm 100% ready to looked at my finished attempt and get angry that the legs are where the head should be.

Yea, I'm hoping I don't screw it up when putting it together though. I'm 100% ready to looked at my finished attempt and get angry that the legs are where the head should be.

Aw, I'm sure it's gonna be fine :)

I got a bunch of stuff from my university because I started Orientation week. Everything is so hyped up and it turns me off from it.

Tibbers.jpg

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

Back