• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I bought a pansexual pride flag pin for my backpack today!
5D807D98-EE9D-43EC-BB40-3291E917D2CB.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered this tenor ukulele, I have a soprano ukulele but now I want to try out a bigger size

Attachments

• Ukulele.jpg
    Ukulele.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 13
20211013_125604_resized.jpg

20211013_125610_resized.jpg

Finally got my Amiibos, all 400 of them - unofficial, of course. Lol Still cost me $450 (I know I said 650 in another post, but it's from another seller who has the full album, and at a cheaper price too!). They're also in proper numerical order, which is rare for unofficials.

Time to summon all those villagers... The power of the animals in the palm of my hands...

Last edited:
I didn't want to say anything until the mods approve of my request to post a new giveaway based on 100% legitimate Amiibo cards, and also because I wanted to surprise you guys, but I think I've waited long enough, so I'll just share these little treats with yall:

PM7DhYy.jpg

D0VNCel.jpg

Gz0X2D1.jpg

i4BZAjq.jpg
New giveaway thread coming soon on November 1st. I'm just preparing them now so that I could hand them all out in 30 mins for every one of you.

I've been debating which switch game I should get for a while and I got to a point where I couldn't help but buy the new Mario Party game. got it yesterday and it's absolutely awesome! I traded in my copy of Lets Go Eevee at gamestop and they gave me like $37 in store credit so I got this brand new switch game for only $26! 😁
20211031-140031.jpg

also while I was out I got a few other things, most notably I went to the thrift store and found this arctic fox plushie which is super cute! she's a little dirty but I'll use a wet rag and wipe it off :)
20211031-223117.jpg

(the new one is on the right, not quite as nice as Dakota but for $1 I can't complain at all <3)

Got the expansion passes for Pokémon Sword. Since I got the game from trade-in other games I could as well spend on this, plus since I'm most likely not getting sd/bp on release day I'll defo play some Sword!

Back