Post here when u get a mystery balloon!

1722927245130.png
Omg guys I finally got my sweet heart balloon! I was looking for this from the last event with the balloons. yasssssss
200w.gif

Sorry guys, hopefully the next time I get one from Gayle. Really want the fresh heart balloon

I got a Fresh Heart Balloon. I like it, but I'd rather have a full 5 lineup of Hot Balloons. I only know of one user who has a Hot Heart Balloon, and they seem too attached to it right now.

I got a Fresh Heart Balloon. I like it, but I'd rather have a full 5 lineup of Hot Balloons. I only know of one user who has a Hot Heart Balloon, and they seem too attached to it right now.
If I get a Hot heart balloon next time, I'll come your way and trade for that beautiful fresh heart balloon~

I thought I could wait until the end to purchase all of my balloons, but soon after the reveal
I wanted a balloon so purchased one. I have been waiting 3 days. Guessing I have to wait until Monday. :oops:😅

Purchased my second gradient balloon! 🎈🎈
Only good vibes and confetti please! 🧘‍♂️🎉
Hoping to go for Cool, Fresh, Glam and of course Rainbow 🌈

Sold one of my sweet bunny balloons to try for another gradient bunny balloon token! I'm thinking about whether to sell one more sweet balloon or not, and I hope I get anything but yet another sweet balloon.

Very happy to have sold back my sweet balloon so I can try again! Pietro: Take 2.

After this I'll be waiting a respectable time (for timestamp purchases) and then adding a bunny balloon. Can't wait for the next reveal!

Back