Post here when u get a mystery balloon!

I sold back my sweet bunny balloon so I have a new mystery gradient balloon. Hoping for something else this time. : ) I'm trying to get at least one more gradient balloon if I hit 100 confetti in time.

Got another mystery token! Bunny balloon this time. I feel a little bad since I want to hit all of Pietro’s goals, but I was planning to alternate between the two. I’ll throw some more confetti your way once I hit the cap for this round, Pietro!

I did it.
I decided I am going to actually aim for the forest backgrounds 2 lily of the valleys and the green crystal instead of Mom's plush.
Too good to not go for.
As a result, I picked up a ton of background collectibles, my balloon dog, patch, and cakes (yumo!). And...
Dun dun dun!
3 mystery gradient heart balloons!!

I meant to pick up a red heart balloon first before the mystery gradient hearts, but messed up. A hope of mine was to potentially get a sky background, red heart, black heart, red heart, sky background pattern to go above the brown background, cake, patch, cake, brown background. But I may not have gotten a black balloon in these three anyway.

I look forward to seeing what my balloons will turn into!! 🎉

I bought my second gradient balloon!

I now have to do my best to earn my third balloon sometime tomorrow

• Celebrate
Reactions: Doo
Back