Garrett

Bells
Carnival Coins
Switch
3330-5904-7519
April Birthstone (Diamond)
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
It's here! Voucher redeemed and downloading!

Last edited:
I was just about to say that.

If possible, here come the dataminers.

Datamining a pre-load is absolutely impossible. They need the title key which is used to unlock the game to be playable/viewable -- which is literally hundreds of characters long. To brute force it would take dozens, if not hundreds, of years.

As someone who pre-ordered the Special Edition Switch, am I supposed to wait until I get the Switch to preload the game, or can I do it now and it'll go to my new Switch when I receive it?

Just pre-ordered and downloading mine right now :' ) My internet is so slow I have to wait 3 hours for this but I rather wait now than later on the day.

As someone who pre-ordered the Special Edition Switch, am I supposed to wait until I get the Switch to preload the game, or can I do it now and it'll go to my new Switch when I receive it?
You'll get a code in the mail

- - - Post Merge - - -

in the box

You'll get a code in the mail

- - - Post Merge - - -

in the box

Well, no, I'm in the US.

I guess I can word my question better. If I pre-load the game now on my current Neon Switch, will it transfer over to my new Switch once I receive it? Or, do I need to wait until I receive the AC:NH Limited Edition Switch before hitting up the eShop for the game?

Well, no, I'm in the US.

I guess I can word my question better. If I pre-load the game now on my current Neon Switch, will it transfer over to my new Switch once I receive it? Or, do I need to wait until I receive the AC:NH Limited Edition Switch before hitting up the eShop for the game?

I'm not sure, I assume you can transfer the game but not the save file.

Get your new Switch, then preorder/download the game to that. Don't bother preloading now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My preload is complete. Now I just have to stare longingly at the icon for the next 42 days...

Get your new Switch, then preorder/download the game to that. Don't bother preloading now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My preload is complete. Now I just have to stare longingly at the icon for the next 42 days...

What does the icon even look like? I’m getting a physical copy (need those gold points xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But...but...BUT, I want to stare longingly at the icon, too!!!! Okay, fine, I'll wait.

If someone manages to data mine, all that's going to do is make Nintendo think twice before letting us preload games. Don't ruin it for us. Not to mention, Nintendo will likely press charges

https://www.polygon.com/nintendo-sw...aught-pleads-guilty-sentencing-federal-prison

They know the risk from having this available so early. It can't be the blame of the consumer since they datamine EVERYTHING. Nintendo probably has good security in place because knowing the shark bites and still jumping into the talk is not the sharks fault.

The game icon is just a cropped version of the boxed game cover we've already seen.

Just 42 long days to go!

Am considering buying a voucher for this, but looking at the list of elligible games the one I'd want is Mario Kart 8 but that went on sale recently to the point that it worked out cheaper than the savings you get via vouchers. And I don't see any upcoming Nintendo releases that I'd feel compelled to get day one.

May just have to purchase AC by itself. Pricey, but worth it.

Would love to pre-download this, but, I want it on my AC themed Switch so I'll have to wait until I get that next month.

Back