• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA about the Wedding Event and villager house interiors

0kamu0

read berserk
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey everyone. I will try to avoid spoilers. Just as a warning there will be a day for the wedding event where you can choose to place villagers within the scene at photopia. If you do so the villagers will get a special item to display in their house. If you have villagers who you want to keep 100% original to sell later on, don't invite them to that event. Sorry if this has already been said, but I didn't see a thread about it.

Had to learn this the hard way rip

I've heard about this. Is this a framed photo of Reese and Cyrus that goes on their walls? Kind of annoying that the game doesn't warn you about it lol

Oh, really? I didn't know that. I was actually going to do the event again later today. Until we know what the item is, I'm gonna hold off inviting my villagers to the wedding event for now.

Also curious about what it is?

I still have three villagers in the starter houses so I guess they’ll be coming to the event.

Oh wow, thanks for telling us! :0
Posting here to keep this bumped up, but also like a few other people in there, I'm curious about the item in question? (I'm also wondering if it's mandatory to bring villagers to the event, but I have at least one villager I won't mind to bring in so this affects me less.)

…And sorry if this comes off badly, but would you (or anyone else) mind pinging/quoting me in this thread when the answer(s) get posted?
Just so I don't have to watch the thread or keep checking it. If not, it's ok ^^;

Can anyone who's TT'd also say whether or not the photo ops change? I've done four days and it's been ceremony and reception alternating...

Hmmm. I just got the pipe organ today and that’s the one thing I really wanted. I may have to skip out on it on this day.

Can anyone who's TT'd also say whether or not the photo ops change? I've done four days and it's been ceremony and reception alternating...
It does change a little bit. Day 6 is the party, and after the 7th day where you unlock everything, it just alternates between the 3 styles of wedding furniture (cute, chic, and garden).

I've TT'ed ahead and the item is a
Reese and Cyrus Photo Plate

You can only invite like 6 or 8 of your villagers iirc, but the only one of mine who actually displayed it is Opal. Glad that I'm keeping her and it's a cute item so I don't mind.
Oh. Well that isn’t bad then. I might just do it.

It does change a little bit. Day 6 is the party, and after the 7th day where you unlock everything, it just alternates between the 3 styles of wedding furniture (cute, chic, and garden).

Ah okay, thanks so much for responding. I was getting bored of the only two I was getting so far.

I found an article that mentioned inviting Wilbur and Harvey, so maybe it’s possible to invite NPCs to avoid this?

Yesterday, I had the event on Harve's Island where I had to set up a party and invite some Villagers to it.

I invited my villagers to the party, thinking that it sounded like a cute event.

Today, when I visited Coco's house, she had the Reese and Cyrus Photo Plate awkwardly displayed in her house.

I was trying to avoid gifting any furniture to my Villagers in order to preserve their cool interiors, and now all of my favorite villagers have that item messing up their layouts...

Back