• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA about the Wedding Event and villager house interiors

I TT regularly as I cycle villagers and I have peanut and she 100% attended the wedding photos as she did have the wedding plate on display. However I’m now at end of July and she no longer has it on display in her house.
If that's the case, then cool. Otherwise I hate it.

I invited all my favourite villagers and then TT’d through June and July, I don’t think I saw anyone place the picture (but I wasn’t looking for it) I’m currently at the beginning of September and checked everyone’s home, no one is displaying it.
Maybe it’s just within the event time period?
I still think they need to add in something to let you rearrange villagers interior, I don’t like that Wolfgang refuses to display flowers on anything but the middle of his floor.

I had no idea about this and am pretty upset that Nintendo once again made another questionable event decision. Now all the villagers I invited have this out-of-place looking plate in their homes. I'm especially upset because Flurry replaced her hamster with the plate. If I had known I only would have invited villagers I want gone.

If the plate does vanish after the event for sure as people have said though, I'll be a real happy camper.

Hey everyone. I will try to avoid spoilers. Just as a warning there will be a day for the wedding event where you can choose to place villagers within the scene at photopia. If you do so the villagers will get a special item to display in their house. If you have villagers who you want to keep 100% original to sell later on, don't invite them to that event. Sorry if this has already been said, but I didn't see a thread about it.

Had to learn this the hard way rip
I really appreciate the PSA and I am sure that others do too.
I, personally, am not a villager seller anyway and so I am completely fine with not having original villager houses.

Can anyone who TT'ed to July after getting the photo plate confirm that they go away? I'm going to be so sad if all my villagers lose their original houses.

If I remember the villager interior datamine correctly, seasonal items will only be on display in the corresponding season. Some anecdotal evidence: I TTed - it's 5 days after the wedding, still June and all of my villagers that attended the wedding have stopped displaying the plate by now.

I just saw this in Chief's house and from everyone I checked so far, no one else has it.
It's funny, because the item goes perfectly with his house?

I did just invite everyone to the next day where everything is unlocked. We'll see if more of the item pops up again.

I found out the hard way when I saw the Reese & Cyrus plate in all the houses.

Every villager at the party.

Why do nintendo do this?
They know some people are attempting to theme the place, and now the villagers have a hideous pastel plate displayed until the end of time?

I was lucky to learn about it beforehand and made sure to only invite the NPCs and my extra accounts.

I knew that already, but it doesn’t bother me that much. The only thing though, is how they placed the plate which it faces the wrong direction sometimes and it’s awkward.

Just found this out the hard way. I'm so mad lmfao.

Hopefully it's true they get rid of them at the end of the season... I like to keep their original interiors.

I only invited a few of my villagers (Lolly as she have the basic house anyways and I don't mind if she puts it in her interior, Ed and Pashmina since I'll be letting them go when they ask to leave) so just in case they don't remove it by the end of the event, I won't have any regrets whatsoever lol 😂

Wow, I really do feel like I'm the only one that villagers receiving the wedding plate favors, and displaying them is really, really cute. Personally, I really loved it and thought it was so sweet when I saw it displayed in Lobo's house.

Can we get a screen grab of the plate in a villager’s house?
Post automatically merged:

Can we get a screen grab of the plate in a villager’s house?
Hi me, I found this in the other thread:
Sally has one in her room, it's cute.

ez6fku_vcaawd94-jpeg.270937

Last edited:
Back