• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Purple tulips & regular saplings for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Holidays to you too! Many thanks <33

May I get:
pink rose: 15
purple pansy: 15
blue pansy: 8
pink cosmos: 15
pink tulip: 30
purple tulip: 15
pink lily:30
blue violet: 20
pink carnation: 6

That should be 308 TBT! :)

may i get 2 blue roses? sorry if its too small of an order, i need to keep 100TBT for a trade, thankyou! <3

May I get:
pink rose: 15
purple pansy: 15
blue pansy: 8
pink cosmos: 15
pink tulip: 30
purple tulip: 15
pink lily:30
blue violet: 20
pink carnation: 6

That should be 308 TBT! :)
Yess! Would you be free to trade now?

may i get 2 blue roses? sorry if its too small of an order, i need to keep 100TBT for a trade, thankyou! <3
Of course! Would you mind it if I traded with ProfessorMiku first since they were first to reply?

Hi, I know I ordered earlier but I was wondering if I could order the rest of your pink lilies? I'm not available now but if it's okay could we do it later?

Hi, I know I ordered earlier but I was wondering if I could order the rest of your pink lilies? I'm not available now but if it's okay could we do it later?
Sure! I'll reserve them for you. I'll send you a VM so that we can set up a time to meet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy all of your pink roses
Sure you can! Whose town should we trade in?

Mine would be easier, I don't have storage space. When is a good time?

Mine would be easier, I don't have storage space. When is a good time?
I'll have to put them in my locker but any time after I'm done with that is fine by me! I'll be online for a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back