• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Purple tulips & regular saplings for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 regular saplings and 20 purple pansies? total comes to 60 TBT, and i can host in my town.

Could I buy all your cedar saplings you have left?
You sure can! There's 11 left so it'd be 22 TBT. I'll have to do another trade first but I'll message you after that's done?

10 regular saplings and 20 purple pansies? total comes to 60 TBT, and i can host in my town.
Yes, thanks! It'll be a while before I can trade though since some other people ordered before you, is that ok?
Edit: free to trade again, I'll send you a VM!

Last edited:
omg hi again~ lmao. can I actually buy all of your remaining purple pansies? hehe
Heya, hehheh! You sure can! Should I deliver again?

Edit: the first post says there's 19 left but I found 7 more that were hiding. Would you like them too?

Last edited:
Heya, hehheh! You sure can! Should I deliver again?

Edit: the first post says there's 19 left but I found 7 more that were hiding. Would you like them too?

totally! omg thank you. 52tbt? I'll make room on my beach and we can go there, haha. :3

#Savethetulips

helping ya bump! ;3 I wish i could help out and get some but somehow my tbt number keeps getting lower and lower xD (definitely not my fault of course lol)

#Savethetulips

helping ya bump! ;3 I wish i could help out and get some but somehow my tbt number keeps getting lower and lower xD (definitely not my fault of course lol)
Ikr! Thanks for the bump. All the other flowers live happily in their new homes but no one seems to care about these poor little tulips! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back