• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Quite a few items (they need to go ah ah!) [UPDATE 06/09: all 1 TBT!]

GolguiAr

Botany Freak
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (81) +
Hi there :)

I have quite a few items that I wish to sell, here is the list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/3cztS6Wy13 (also in my signature)

I bought most of them from other forum members just to catalogue them, so yeah they need to go now LOL. For the price I am thinking:
UPDATE: ALL 1 TBT NOW (I really need to free some space in my drawers LOL)

But give me your list and I will propose you a total price ;)

Also, I should mention that because I use my phone as a WiFi hotspot I cannot invite people (I tried many times and it does not work for obscure reasons). So, if you do not mind, you will have to invite me ah ah ;) My friend code is in my signature!

Finally, I am in NZT ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hey there, I saw quite a few things I'd like to purchase, and dropping off is perfectly fine (just do it outside the station and stuff).

- alto saxophone
- aurora screen
- full-moon vanity
- kappa cap
- Termina's moon

Also if any of those sets that you had also are complete I might be interested as well. My timezone is GMT+2 so i hope we can arrange things :)

Last edited:
Hey there, I saw quite a few things I'd like to purchase, and dropping off is perfectly fine (just do it outside the station and stuff).

- alto saxophone
- aurora screen
- full-moon vanity
- kappa cap
- Termina's moon

Also if any of those sets that you had also are complete I might be interested as well. My timezone is GMT+2 so i hope we can arrange things :)

Hi :) How does 5 TBT sound for these items? :)
Hmm maybe tell me which sets you are looking for in particular, then I can tell you if I have the complete set or at least which items I have ;)
I am available for about another hour tonight :)

Hi :) How does 5 TBT sound for these items? :)
Hmm maybe tell me which sets you are looking for in particular, then I can tell you if I have the complete set or at least which items I have ;)
I am available for about another hour tonight :)

hey, fine by me :D

and the sets in particular;

the zodiac dlc items
monster hunter
campus

otherwise those 5 tbt stuff is fine :) i think ill be on most of today, going to a concert in like 5-6 hours tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

(i noticed the mermaids were uncomplete so i'll save that if i can find the full one)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since they list them in alphabetical i saw the items but it's a bit hard to sort out if it was a whole sets so yeah if u have the complete i'll buy or i'll just take 5 tbt's above :)

hey, fine by me :D

and the sets in particular;

the zodiac dlc items
monster hunter
campus

otherwise those 5 tbt stuff is fine :) i think ill be on most of today, going to a concert in like 5-6 hours tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

(i noticed the mermaids were uncomplete so i'll save that if i can find the full one)

I have the complete horoscope set, that's 12 items so it would be 12 TBT :) I need to order a couple of those though. We can trade the 5 items you listed now if you want, and tomorrow I could have the complete horoscope set :)
I do not have the complete Hunter set. I have the armour, the hive, the Red Wing only.Do you want those as well?
And what do you call the campus set? ^^'

I'll take the horoscope and the other 5 tbt single items above then thank you :)
And MH is fine I can dig for that later

it's the pen/eraser/notebook items they are called that :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yeah tomorrow should be fine, i have work though it have to be later or later day

Last edited:
I'll take the horoscope and the other 5 tbt single items above then thank you :)
And MH is fine I can dig for that later

it's the pen/eraser/notebook items they are called that :p

I have your 5 items now, I added your FC if you want to trade now :)

I am also ordering the rest of the horoscope set :)

Ah OK! Well, I have all of them but two (the wall clock and the pen-case chair). That's 8 items, given how expensive they are I would ask 12 TBT. Would you be happy with that or would prefer looking for a complete set?

Yeah, I'll add you and you can come over :)

It's fine, I'd prefer to do full sets if possible so those are good for now ^^

Yeah, I'll add you and you can come over :)

It's fine, I'd prefer to do full sets if possible so those are good for now ^^

OK just give me 2 min :)
No worries for the campus set! I'll keep you posted for the horoscope :)

open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and sounds good :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks, i sent the tbt and will give you a rating in a sec :D

I realised I have the complete mermaid set :) that's 13 items, what about 20 TBT?
I should receive the rest of the horoscope set at 5pm NZT, so we could arrange a time after that ;)

Hi there! I'd like:
-sweets dresser
-sweets lamp
-sweets flooring

Would it be 6 tbt? :)

Hi :) Just ready your PM. I may head out for a little while to have dinner with family. I'll be free after that. Hope it works with you.
Also out of 11 Gracie pieces, can I trade either one for your Card sofa? Let me know!

Hey, back on. Not sure our exact difference, but I should be on most weekend what I know :3

Hi :) Just ready your PM. I may head out for a little while to have dinner with family. I'll be free after that. Hope it works with you.
Also out of 11 Gracie pieces, can I trade either one for your Card sofa? Let me know!

Hey :) That works, we can arrange a trade when you are ready, just give me some notice ah ah ;) I actually have enough TBT to buy the Princess set as well, that would be 24 items from you, for 46 TBT and the card sofa from me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, back on. Not sure our exact difference, but I should be on most weekend what I know :3

Hey :) I am available pretty much all day today, if you give me enough notice :) It is 9.40am at the time I write this.
Do you want the mermaid set as well as the horoscope set?

I have a seller for mermaid and I noticed you missed the lamp so only zodiac is alright. And yeah should be on most of the day today unless I poof :p

I have a seller for mermaid and I noticed you missed the lamp so only zodiac is alright. And yeah should be on most of the day today unless I poof :p

I found the lamp in the meantime LOL, but that's OK :)
I am skyping my mum, will let you know when I am ready!

Back