• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Quite a few items (they need to go ah ah!) [UPDATE 06/09: all 1 TBT!]

Hello, could I please buy the archelon model, giant ant, giant stew pot, luxury car, nook homes car, tent, and t rex model? Merci beaucoup.

Hello, could I please buy the archelon model, giant ant, giant stew pot, luxury car, nook homes car, tent, and t rex model? Merci beaucoup.

Hey :) Sorry I do not have the ant and Nook's car anymore, I must have traded them and forgot to take the out of the list :/ But I can trade you the other items for 5TBT. If you are available now I can over :)

Hey :) Sorry I do not have the ant and Nook's car anymore, I must have traded them and forgot to take the out of the list :/ But I can trade you the other items for 5TBT. If you are available now I can over :)
Yes, I will add you now and let you know when my gates are open c:

Edit: gates open now c:

Last edited:
Hi! If they're still available I'd love to buy the set square table, silver slingshot, stacks of money, rice plant bed, merlion, carp banner, and aurora screen
c:

Hi! If they're still available I'd love to buy the set square table, silver slingshot, stacks of money, rice plant bed, merlion, carp banner, and aurora screen
c:

Hey :) that works, for 7 TBT :) I have to go for about 45min, will you still be available around 2pm NZT?

oops sorry! i'll be around for a few more hours, let me know next time you're online? ^^

okay! i'll open my gate for Petaluma

- - - Post Merge - - -

open ~

Thanks just give me 2 min to connect my console :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL sorry I had not added your FC, I could not see your village ^^'

Hi :)
If they're still available, could I please get:
-notebook wall
-notebook wardrobe
-sticker tape liner
-slalom gate
-notebook bed
-kart
-kappa pants
-golden bench
-eraser sofa
-curling stone
-lift chair

Thank you :)

Hi :)
If they're still available, could I please get:
-notebook wall
-notebook wardrobe
-sticker tape liner
-slalom gate
-notebook bed
-kart
-kappa pants
-golden bench
-eraser sofa
-curling stone
-lift chair

Thank you :)

Hey :) Yep just give me a few minutes to gather them :) I can come straight after that if you want?

Back