• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Quite a few items (they need to go ah ah!) [UPDATE 06/09: all 1 TBT!]

Grrr! &^@#%# parental control bs! I'm not a child but I still need to set it up anyway? -_-

Ok, I did the parental controls, so how do I get the monkey to let ppl into my town?

Hm, it doesn't say anything about the parental controls. I made sure all the options in the pt were unchecked, so wtf? Grr.

Hm, it doesn't say anything about the parental controls. I made sure all the options in the pt were unchecked, so wtf? Grr.

Oh OK I did not understand that the issue with the parental control was with inviting people. Sorry I do not know what to do about that. Maybe look around on the Internet? When you find a solution wave to me ;)

Hold on, I think I may have gotten it... I looked deeper at the PCs and I found some things I didn't see before. kMaybe now? *sigh*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, got it. Gate open!

Hold on, I think I may have gotten it... I looked deeper at the PCs and I found some things I didn't see before. kMaybe now? *sigh*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, got it. Gate open!

OK cool let me switch my 3DS back on and I will be there in a couple minutes! :)

M'k. How much? 2 TBT? Per item or all together?

Name is Sashade and town is Willows btw.

Last edited:
Bump, all items 1 TBT now, I need to get rid of them! Can also offer a discount for big orders, just give me your list and I'll give you a price ;)

Hello! Can I have the barbeque bed and skyscraper wall please? I have a pave lamp I can trade you for one of them if you want and 1 TBT for the other or I can pay 2 TBT total

Last edited:
Can i get the giant teddy bear, libra scale, lunch pack please, im available EST

Yep that would be 3 TBT :) I am available this morning until 12pm NZT if you are available. Then mostly after 5pm but that may be too late for you, or maybe 8am sharp :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Can I have the barbeque bed and skyscraper wall please? I have a pave lamp I can trade you for one of them if you want and 1 TBT for the other or I can pay 2 TBT total

Yep that works for me :) see my reply above for my availability ;)

Yep that would be 3 TBT :) I am available this morning until 12pm NZT if you are available. Then mostly after 5pm but that may be too late for you, or maybe 8am sharp :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi i’m available rn :) and my gates can be open in a bit if you are

hi i’m available rn :) and my gates can be open in a bit if you are

Yep that works! Just give me a couple minutes to connect my 3DS :)
Sorry I cannot find the bear, I must have traded it already. I am trying to keep my list up to date but there are apparently a few mishaps ^^ so only 2 TBT for the scales and lunch pack!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok let me know when you're ready and i will open my gates!

Back