• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Quite a few items (they need to go ah ah!) [UPDATE 06/09: all 1 TBT!]

Ah okay. I'll see if the other person get on first though since they offered. And yeah, sure.

Ah okay. I'll see if the other person get on first though since they offered. And yeah, sure.

Hi! Sorry I am back now, long skype ah ah! Are you still available? I will be around for another hour or so :)

Hi! Sorry I am back now, long skype ah ah! Are you still available? I will be around for another hour or so :)

hey, yes I am, been doing some coursework and texting a friend but yeah I can open up now :D

Btw, how much are you charging for the full mermaid set, if you still have it.. that person posted like 5 am my time so .-.

Btw, how much are you charging for the full mermaid set, if you still have it.. that person posted like 5 am my time so .-.

20 TBT, if that's alright with you? I was just about to go to bed ah ah but if you're around right now we can make the trade ^^

20 TBT, if that's alright with you? I was just about to go to bed ah ah but if you're around right now we can make the trade ^^

ah oof sorry. and sure, dunno if you are still on but i can open again if you are.

open ;3 tysm !

- - - Post Merge - - -

there sent bells and apparently you can only send limited ratings a day but yeah appreciated! :D

Hey is the Zen tea set still available??

Yep I still have it, can sell it to you for 1 TBT :)
I will be around most of today (NZT), let me know when you are around (give me a good 30min notice though ah ah)

Hello GolguiAr, I've been looking at your items for sale and would like to purchase some. I've been away for a bit and forget how to see my $$$ so I'm gonna just post. I'm interested in your lily record player and ramen cup if they're still available.

What about the Aurora Screen?

Last edited:
Hello GolguiAr, I've been looking at your items for sale and would like to purchase some. I've been away for a bit and forget how to see my $$$ so I'm gonna just post. I'm interested in your lily record player and ramen cup if they're still available.

Hey :) No worries, they are still available, I can sell them for 2 TBT :) Your TBT count is just under your avatar ;)
Let me know a time when you are available so we can trade :)

The bells are my TBT?
I'm available to trade right now if it works for you. You'll have to remind me how to visit/recieve visitors tho... heh

The bells are my TBT?
I'm available to trade right now if it works for you. You'll have to remind me how to visit/recieve visitors tho... heh

Yes "bells" is your TBT :) If you click on someone's amount of bells, you can make a transfer.

Yep we can do it now. First you have to save my friend code (in my signature or under my avatar) in the friends list of your 3DS.
Then, start the game and go to your train station. Talk to the monkey (I do not know his name in English ^^') and ask him to open your gates (like "invite people" or something). Then I will see your town in the list of towns I can visit, so I can come drop the items :)

Back