• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Quite a few items (they need to go ah ah!) [UPDATE 06/09: all 1 TBT!]

Hi there, may I order the following?

Pencil screen
Organ
Golden wall torch

Hello Kitty floor
Outfit
Planter
Table

My timezone is EST (East Coast of United States, it's currently 7:30 pm here). I'm available all day today and tomorrow till 13 midnight EST.

Last edited:
Hi there, may I order the following?

Pencil screen
Organ
Golden wall torch

Hello Kitty floor
Outfit
Planter
Table

My timezone is EST (East Coast of United States, it's currently 7:30 pm here). I'm available all day today and tomorrow till 13 midnight EST.

Hey :) yep that's ok, would be 7 TBT. I am available now until 12pm NZT :) if you give me 5 min to gather the items I can be here now

Yep just tell me when your doors are open, I will add your FC now (mine is in my signature)

ok added! opening my gates rn (please don’t mind the mess around the train station..);;

Last edited:
Hi! May I get Tacos, sparrows nest, & sloppy closet :)

Hey :) Yes you may, that would be 3 TBT! I am stuck in the lab pretty much anytime of the day today and for the next couple weeks, so it would be ideal if we can arrange a time after 6pm NZT ^^ If that is too late in your timezone let me know and I will arrange 5 min of free time during the day ;)

Hey :) Yes you may, that would be 3 TBT! I am stuck in the lab pretty much anytime of the day today and for the next couple weeks, so it would be ideal if we can arrange a time after 6pm NZT ^^ If that is too late in your timezone let me know and I will arrange 5 min of free time during the day ;)

That's only like 11 pm for me so that'll work :)

Hey Onyx :) I am available from now, I am registering your FC. Just let me knos when your doors are open ;)

Back