• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Quite a few items (they need to go ah ah!) [UPDATE 06/09: all 1 TBT!]

Oh my gosh! Just saw this, I'll be opening them less than 5 mins

Hi! Could I order the following items please?

-Bobsled
-Elegant chair
-Forklift
-hunter
-hunter's hive
-item box
-money box
-red wing
-ski rack
-tuk-tuk

All forn 10tbt? Thanks!
-

Hi! Could I order the following items please?

-Bobsled
-Elegant chair
-Forklift
-hunter
-hunter's hive
-item box
-money box
-red wing
-ski rack
-tuk-tuk

All forn 10tbt? Thanks!
-

Hey :) Yep I could sell you these for 10 TBT :)
I saw on your topic that you are looking for a miniature car. I can add it to this list for free if you want :)

I am available after 5.30pm NZT on weekdays. Is that too late for you? If so I can arrange a time during the day ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am actually available right now until 9am ;)

Hey :) Yep I could sell you these for 10 TBT :)
I saw on your topic that you are looking for a miniature car. I can add it to this list for free if you want :)

I am available after 5.30pm NZT on weekdays. Is that too late for you? If so I can arrange a time during the day ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am actually available right now until 9am ;)

That all sounds good! Can I add you now and we can trade?

If you have

-Isabelle's Scooter
-Notebook flooring
-Compact Car
-Wii U Console

I'd love to take it off your hands!

If you have

-Isabelle's Scooter
-Notebook flooring
-Compact Car
-Wii U Console

I'd love to take it off your hands!

Hey :) Yep that works, that would be 4 TBT ;) By chance I am available now until 11.30am NZT if you are too ;)
Cheers

Hello, if possible could I buy the: Thanks!
Isabelle Scooter
Full Moon Vanity
Moon
K K Sonata
Spring Blossoms

Hello, if possible could I buy the: Thanks!
Isabelle Scooter
Full Moon Vanity
Moon
K K Sonata
Spring Blossoms

Hi there :) sailorcrass has already asked for Isabelle's scooter. If he ends up declining I can sell it to you, but for the moment I can sell you all the other things for 4 TBT if that is OK with you.
Are you available now? I am around for another 30min or so :)

Hey :) Yep that works, that would be 4 TBT ;) By chance I am available now until 11.30am NZT if you are too ;)
Cheers

sorry im a little late but yeah im down! i can send the bells your way rn!I'll add your FC

sorry im a little late but yeah im down! i can send the bells your way rn!I'll add your FC

Hey :) Sorry I am not available anymore, but will be from around 5.30-6pm NZT. Is that OK with you? Or should we arrange a time tomorrow?

Hey :) Sorry I am not available anymore, but will be from around 5.30-6pm NZT. Is that OK with you? Or should we arrange a time tomorrow?

dang, I can't. I could do 11:30 AM NZT/4:30pm PST tommorrow!

dang, I can't. I could do 11:30 AM NZT/4:30pm PST tommorrow!

OK I will make sure to be there at 11.30am sharp then :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hii could i get the robot hero, the squid chair and the ss. dolfin?

Hey :) Yes you may, that will be 3 TBT ;) I am available from 5.30pm today NZT, would that work for you? If so just give me a time or tell me what suits you best :)

OK I will make sure to be there at 11.30am sharp then :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey :) Yes you may, that will be 3 TBT ;) I am available from 5.30pm today NZT, would that work for you? If so just give me a time or tell me what suits you best :)

Bad news. I totally forgot i have a errand to run until 6:30 PST (about 1:30 for you I believe). PM me first whenever youre free, and I can see if i can make it, im sorry :(

Back