• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway {RAFFLE} <3 Marshal <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileypie

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (109) +
Marshal has moved into my cycling town, so I'm giving him away~

Rules:
~ dreamie proof is required
~ do NOT sell him! if you accidentally get him into boxes, give him away
~ if you don't have space/aren't available when the giveaway ends, don't worry. if you win, i will allow you 24 hours to take him.
~ your account must be at least 5 days old from when i'm posting this

How to enter:
Simply post "sulky" to be entered! You will gain an additional entry if you do one of the following: write a paragraph of why you want him, draw a picture of him, write a story, or write a letter. So if you do one of those things AND write "sulky", you will be entered twice c:

Giveaway ends 3/24 at 5 pm MST. I'm making this a couple days long so everyone who wants him has a chance :)

Last edited:
sulky.

I would like Marshal in my town because his young smug albino fur would make the town brighter.
Combine his fur and the light emanating from lord Bob and my town will be the most radiant in the land.
MarSHALL I win this raffle I will treat Marshal like a prince.
I'm nuts about Marshal.
Marshal.

Goodluck to all entries! I have marshal and he is soooo worth it!
(Would it be alright if I drew a pic to add to someone's entry on here so they have a better chance? I'll be using random.org to deicide who that would go to tho, if it's possible ^-^)

Goodluck to all entries! I have marshal and he is soooo worth it!
(Would it be alright if I drew a pic to add to someone's entry on here so they have a better chance? I'll be using random.org to deicide who that would go to tho, if it's possible ^-^)

I'll allow it as long as you use random.org and don't choose favorites c: that's very sweet of you! I agree that he's worth it :) I actually have him on my main and love him to death.

Quick picture for second entry!

8rW6vna.png

I don't have proof, but... please let me enter! :eek:

Sulky!

Marshal should move to my town. He'd add so much awesomeness to each and every day, and having him around would be so much fun. His eyes show you he doesn't care, and his reactions would make me laugh. Please let Marshal come to my town!

Hi, sulky.

I only started playing on 29 December and only got into New Leaf forums several weeks later, so you can imagine I only recently found out what people mean by "dreamies." That said, Marshal and Erik are the closest I have to "dreamies," and I only realized it through participations in other giveaways. For instance, I recently lurked for hours for one Marshal giveaway and was devastated (as were many other participants) by being a mere few seconds too slow. I shortly after tried to participate in an auction but 6 million bells was the most I've ever had up to that point, which is clearly nowhere near close enough to have a chance. Also tried entering in another giveaway but was unfortunately much more too late than I realized.

I have no idea if this comes close to constituting even a semblance of "dreamie" proof. I am sure there are a lot of people who have a long history of proof that they're way interested in Marshal, but NL is the first Animal Crossing game I ever played, and I never even knew about Marshal until weeks after becoming active in NL forums.

Oh! Also, to show that I am not interested in him just to sell, the proof is in my history here at TBT and at GameFAQ, where I have offered a giveaway for two tier 5 villagers: Puck and Annabelle. Unfortunately, there was nobody available on time to get Annabelle, but I was so happy to find someone for Puck that I actually gifted a streetpass item in congratulations. I also have plenty of my original tier 5 villagers still in my town because I like them, such as Gayle, Pippy, and Flip.

Oh, um, as I pointed out in a previous post, I never got to talk to Marshal in another town, and never had him show up in mine. This would be the first chance to get to know him.

You guys need to shush! I loved both of your drawings :) I wish I was as artistic ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back