• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [RAFFLE] 30 Million Bells!

OviRy8

Inexperienced Legend
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5430-5122-7445
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (26) +
Since I have virtually no purpose for them, I'm giving away 3 prizes of 10 million Bells! To enter, just send in 5 TBT with the message "Raffle" and I will enter your name into the randomizer. This ends on the 10th.

mewto28
dovienya
MayorOfMagix
Feunard
ellabunny
YasAteSatan
irhaskell8
Xme
DeadlyKindness999
Aichan
KatRose
Forestdweller73
Bossblitz
Awesomeness1230
MajorJess
RapHaven
Monkeyd99
PerfectPeach10
MayorSarah13
cocainecowboy
Lovebuggyxo

Last edited:
Entered! Thanks for doing this! ^^

Raffle, sending 5tbt right now

How do i send TBt? first time using the forums currency!D:

See where your avatar is? Below the posts option hit the bells option to someone else and pick the desired amount in. Since you only have 13tbt the highest you can give is 13tbt. 1tbt ~ 200 IGB (In game bells).

Hope this helps

See where your avatar is? Below the posts option hit the bells option to someone else and pick the desired amount in. Since you only have 13tbt the highest you can give is 13tbt. 1tbt ~ 200 IGB (In game bells).

Hope this helps

Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Raffle :3

Back