• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rant-Political Threads

Taj

Scuffed
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Here we go...

So as we all recently know Donald Trump has just been recently won the presidency.

Yes, he's going to run the United States in full charge.

And yes, I DO have my opinions on this, and I DO want to talk to other people about this.

But not here.

This is the Bell Tree Forums. This wasn't meant to be a politically based forum. Of course I know it will be discussed either way, but when EVERY single thread in the cafe is now about the election, it's kind of depressing.

And I can GURANTEE that because Donald Trump won, these political threads are only the beginning.

Please stop this before it runs over the Bell Tree. Discuss this with your friends or at school, or at college or even work. But not here.

#MakeTheBellTreeGreatAgain

But if you want to hear my two cents, it's so nice to be living in South Korea right now.

Even I am tired of these political threads. In fact, I can believe how much people obsessed over the election opposed to previous elections. But yes, this is an Animal Crossing site, not a politics site. Even I will stop sharing my political opinions, whether it's on my blog, on another thread, or even through messages.

Back