Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"That's amazing!" I say, smiling. "You know magic?" I make sure the boards are in their correct places.

"The curse." I say, looking down.
"It's helpful in some aspects, but I would like to break it."

"Oh...." I look down, and I hope I didn't make him upset.
"I'm going to...make temporary beds for the night." I head back inside, and bite my lip.

I see the others, coming back from my walk. "What happened while I was gone?" I ask, curious to see what progress they made.

"Not much." I mutter, covering my ears with my hands.
I find some pillows and blankets in a closet, and lay them out on the floor for when night comes.

I stare at the rubble, holding a bunch of bottles with liquids in them.
"A witch shack... It's burned down.. I wonder why.."

I go upstairs and take an apple from the basket in the corner. It is fresh and crisp, and tastes sweet.

I look at Caylin's makeshift beds.
"I'll try to stay as sane as I can. But, if I try to hold it back, I might have... Violent, outbursts." I say.

Last edited:
I turn to him. "What should I do if you do..?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

( CAYLIN**** )

I nod, and scratch my ear. I take the vase out of the box, and put it on the floor next to the beds. I take out a flower from the basket, and place it inside it.

When exploring the village, I found a toolbox full of tools that were in relatively good condition, but not much else of any use. I would have looked further, but it was starting to get a little dark out, so I returned. When I got back, Caylin had her ears and tail out, another person that I didn't know had horns and wings, and there was a patch of snow outside which meant there was someone who could do magic here. Walking in, a sigh of relief left my lips before I could stop it. I was glad I wasn't the only one who was different.

Last edited:
"Look I found a toolbox," I say, smiling. "The tools aren't rusted either, so we'll be able to use them. There are some nails in here too."

"Yay," I giggled, looking at the beds. They looked quite comfy. "You look cuter with your ears and tail showing," I say, giggling again.

Last edited:
I sit down on the bed furthest to the right, yawning.
"Quite comfortable." I say, laying back. It reminded me of home.

I then turned to the boy eating an lying on one of the beds. "Um, I don't think I got your name? I'm Hydrala, by the way," I say.

Last edited:
Back