Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

floating by the fountain, I lifted the central bit up, and put it in the water to fill it up. I then placed it back where it should go, still full of water, and flicked my hand up, causing the water to come out of the top, which then sucked more in from the bottom to fill the empty space. It kept doing this, spewing out the water at the top, like it would have back when Raycra Village was still inhabited. "Ta-dah!" I said, as Sentoki flew bak down to join me.

"T-That's amazing!" I exclaim, putting my head in the water. "If we keep this up, it'll be back in no time, we can take down all the warning signs and fix it!" I clap my hands and flip in the air.

I giggle at the sight of her sticking her head in the water. "There's a lot of work to be done though..."

"Yeah. At least food isn't much of a problem, a few of the houses at the outskirts have fruit orchards," I replied.

"That's lucky." I pull my head from the water, pushing the water off my horns. "How did you end up in Raycre?"

"I just wanted to see what had happened to this place, my family used to live here..." I reply, swirling around he water in the base of the fountain.

"I don't know much about my family, I decided to run away for a bit to discover Raycre. Though, I'm glad I did. My family's abusive." I sigh.

"It's fine, they only did it because I wasn't human, I kinda accidentally hypnotised a few boys at my kindergarten when I was younger, when I couldn't control my powers.."
(Also, I'm recreating the original Raycre in my town. ^~^)

(Awesome xD )
"Anyway, I'm going to explore some of the bigger houses to the north, maybe there's some useful stuff there that we can use when we fix this place, wanna come with me? I think those houses belonged to the great families, there could be some interesting things there," I said, smiling, in an attempt to cheer us both up.

"Sure!" I smile. "My mother is part of one of the Great families.." I mutter, heading over towards the Fang family house- it's basically nothing.
"Something got here.."

"Was this your family's house then?" I ask, following her to the one farthest west.
(I've gotta go eat, I'll be back on in about 30 minutes if you're still on then :p)

Last edited:
(My cousins haven't arrived yet, I can stay on for a bit longer :p)
"It'll look nice again once we're done rebuilding this village," I tell her. As we enter, it begins to snow outside. "Um, whoops.... I hope the others don't mind snow," I say, laughing a little.

"I have never seen snow before..." I say, picking up a few ornaments. "Looks like this family killed." I pick up a knife which is covered in blood and bits of the insides of people.

"Why didn't they clean it..?" I look at it closely before putting it down. I wander over to the staircase, stairs missing everywhere. I fly up and search the rooms, pulling books, notepads, drawings from everywhere.
"Aha!"

"You're making a bit of a mess there," I tell her, noticing the mess of paper on the floor as I flew past the gaps in the stairs.

Back