Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

The wind picks up, and whisks my hat off my head. It flies out a window, and I don't even bother getting it back. My white cat ears show, and I blush, but continue cleaning.

"...Oh." I say, breaking the strange eye contact.
"Thank you." I say, head beginning to hurt. I run off unusually, clutching my head.

The wind rustles the hair on my ears, and it feels good. Natural.
I pick up a notebook that seems to have been preserved, inside a backpack. I open it, and see drawings, marvelous drawings, or a girl, and a boy with horns.
They must have died...

Last edited:
I look at my hands. They are turning blue again. They shake around violently as I stare at them. It hurts.
I have to let it out, just for now, I'll be sane when I return to the town square... I think.
I shoot my hand out and a beam of ice blasts out of my arm, covering a tree. I fire both of my arms out, covering the area with a blanket of snow. After about half an hour of releasing my energy, I lay back in the powdery snow.

I see a flurry of snow in the distance, and I tilt my head, confused. Isn't it Fall? It shouldn't be snowing yet...
I put down my box, and go over to investigate, to see Aions laying in a patch on snow.

I tilt my head at another girl.
"They sent others?" I ask myself out loud, running over to the two.
"SNOW!" I scream, excited and launch myself into it.

"Oh, I'm cursed. And insane, and a malevolent person." I explain.
"Would you like to hear the full story?" I ask, sitting up, looking blankly into her eyes.

I sit myself next to him. "Sure, I have time...I'm cursed too." I poke my ears.

"So, it was a fine day. I was walking in a forest, when I found a desolate old shack. I entered, and found a strange old lady with pale skin, sobbing in the corner. I stared at her for a second, and she turned around, hissing. She shot something blue at me, I don't know what, but it went into my chest. My hair gradually turned white, and my eyes became ice blue. I could feel some sort of power coursing through me, and I had no idea what it was until I blasted a wall of snow into a bully in my old town. I'm cursed. I can feel my sanity slowly being taken away from me." I explained, putting my face into my hands.
"I would do anything to stop this madness."

I wanted to hug him, but I barely knew him, so I put my hand on his shoulder. "If you need anything, let me know." I say simply.
My tail pokes out from under my dress.

"It's...um..a tail. It's mine. I have ears too..." I twitch one for full effect.
"I was cursed as well. I kicked a stray cat, in my old town, and it turned into a witch and cursed me."

"It was attacking a mouse! The mouse never did anything..." I bite my lip.

Back