Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"Mice, I'm pretty sure are usually called pests, I'm guessing the cat-or witch was there to help.." I grumble.

Last edited:
"I...don't like to see animals hurt." I flick my tail, and grit my teeth.

Getting up, I say "I suppose I should help Rod rebuild."
My hand twitches more. "Will you... Stop it!" I strangely exclaim, grabbing my right hand.

I stand up.
"I would ask the same thing but she said that... By the way, what is your name?" I smile, extending my hand for a handshake and putting my other hand by my side. I completely forget about hiding my horns.
"I'm Sentoki."

My eyes flit to her horns.
Horns?!
She probably feels as awkward about them as I do my ears. I say nothing.

"A-Alright..." I notice her looking at my...horns! I forgot to cover them... Ecccck! "It's just horns... Just horns.." I say aloud.

I shuffle my feet. "I should get back to cleaning." I say quickly, and go back to the house.

I slump back into the snow, my tail showing and flicking snow everywhere.
No need to care anymore..
I finally let my wings unfold.
Why would I stop caring about showing a tail and wings?
I look at my wings, which each side is a half of a heart. The outside is a dark brown and the inside is a pale pink.
I wonder who will recognize what I am..

I get back to the shack. I lift up a board and prop it against the wall, and push some bones out of the way.

I get up and follow the others and look at the broken houses.
"I wonder what Raycre used to look like.." I grab a few broken boards near a burned down house. "But, it was gas, not fire... What's this from then?" I pick up a few things from the rubble. "Huh, maybe a witch shack?"

I find a broken skull, with wolf-like canines. A werewolf maybe? I throw it in the junk box.

I hold the skull again.
I felt connected with it. Suddenly, the insanity kicked back in. I dropped the skull, and started tearing the wooden planks out of the wall.

I looked up at where the noise came from, and I saw Aions ripping wooden planks out of the wall.
I ran over to him. "What are you doing?!" I cry.

I turn around, and notice Caylin.
I look her cruelly in the eyes. I turn back around and start destroying more things.

"...Oh." I say coldly.
I keep tearing the wood out of the wall, and suddenly my mind comes back to me. I notice all of the wood on the floor, and the large hole in the wall. I fall onto my knees, tearing up.
"I'm sorry." I say quietly. "I would do anything to get rid of this madness, anything."

"It's okay, it's okay." I bend down next to him.
"How about you help me patch this up again?" I smile slightly, trying to cheer him up.

"Okay, okay." I say, sniffling, stopping the tears. "I hope this will help."
I put my hands on the ground, and cold water flowed up and around the edges of the big hole I made. Once the perimeter was covered in ice, I started to put the boards back in. The ice, instead of making the boards slip out, made them stay perfectly, even without nails.

Back