Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

If you act strangely? I think to myself.
"U-um, that patch of snow outside wasn't you, was it?" I ask, guessing that the snow was created by someone, since it shouldn't snow in October.

I smile. "Thanks, Hydrala..." I start to patch up a window near the beds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Going for the night, bye guys! <3)

I drop everything and go inside with the others.
Would I scare people with my horns, wings and tail..?

The other person, the one with the wings horns, walked in. "Um, hi there. I'm Hydrala," I introduce myself.

"Nice to meet you," I reply, sticking my hand out to shake her hand. "It's nice to know I'm not the only different one..." I mutter after a pause.

"Good guess," I reply, spreading my wings out. It felt nice to have them out, I had hidden them for so long.

"So, do you know what I am?" I smile. "Kinda obvious in my opinion that you're a fairy, don't know why.."

"I thought it would be obvious with the shape of my wings, but, do you want to know or never find out as I never use the powers to I've kept instincts in too long?" I smile, again. It's great to see no one knows!

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I question if Sen would go with any pairs, everyone's got a ship and Sen gets none, I find it funny..)

"It probably should be kind of obvious, you're right, but I don't really pay much attention to different creatures and what they look like..." I mutter, before going to the fountain in the centre of the village and flying up high. "Ah, it's great to be flying again after so long...."

I fold out my wings and follow you into the sky. I fly unbalanced.
"Haven't flown in agesssss!" I stretch in the air.
"Anyway, I'm a Succubus crossed with a werewolf.. Don't shy away either, I keep my instincts away a lot of the time." I smile, going to hide in the clouds.

Giggling, I follow her up into the clouds. Sitting on the edge of one, I looked down at the village, trying to imagine what it used to look like. A few seconds later, she had an idea, and quickly dropped back down to where the fountain was.

Back