Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"Not much... But, I've noticed most books in this room seem to relate to hunting different demons- Werewolves, Succubus, Incubus, Vampires, Siren's, etc..." I mumble, reading through them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I think I'll head off, goodnight all.)

I stretch and lay down on the bed. I stare at the ceiling.
I've got to find a way to get rid of this curse, there's got to be a way.
I thought that until I fell asleep.

I explore the house a little, but don't find anything of interest in my brief search, before I begin to Yawn. I hadn't realised how late it was until then. I headed back to the house that had been filled with the temporary beds, hiding my wings before I went inside. I collapsed onto the bed next to the white haired boy, Aions I think his name was, and stared at the snow falling through a window that was almost intact. It'll probably stop snowing when I fall asleep, I thought, closing my eyes.

Last edited:
I wake up in the middle of the night. Hydrala is sleeping in the bed to my left. My head was pounding, it hurt a lot. My vision was blurry. If... I can make it... To the forest, then I can... Not hurt... Anyone... I think, staggering around the house. I trip over a floorboard, but make it out the door. I crawl into the forest.

Waking up, I look outside and see the moon partially covered by clouds. It's beautiful, but I have to run. I can't injure these people. I run into the forest, and see a figure standing by it. I run the opposite way, and hope they didn't see it.

A couple of hours later, I wake up to find that I had accidentaly frozen the floor beneath my bed and Aions, and that he wasn't actually in his bed. Melting the ice on the floor, I stand up, and go outside to find him and see if he is okay. I walked around the village for a few minutes, before spotting him amongst the trees in the surrounding Forrest. "Um, are you okay?" I ask nervously, slowly approaching him.

The sound is louder than what it actually is. I slowly turn around and see Hydrala approaching me. I laugh cruelly, and send icy water through my hands at her. It freezes her feet, leaving her unable to move. "Stay... There." I say strangely. I start to shoot thick layers of snow, covering trees and even making one fall. My knuckles glow blue and I punch a tree, causing it to freeze. After a while, I fall back, sanity coming back to me.

Walking over to him, I drop to my knees next to him. "You're not alone here, you know. There are quite a few of us in this village, you don't have to go through this alone," I say, trying to reassure him.

I wake up in the makeshift bed, and look around. Nobody is there?
I may as well continue cleaning..I pick up some more scattered bones.

I decide to go into the woods to try to find some herbs for my cut. I go into a clearing, and see Hydrala and Aions.
"What's going on..?" I ask.

"It may be hard, but you don't have to go through everything on you're own," I tell him. I tried to sound positive, but this conversation made me feel sad inside, so it started to rain. Damn it, why can't I control how my emotions affect the weather? I think to myself, looking up to the sky.

"Uh, hi Caylin. It's a long story, I guess..."

Last edited:
It starts to rain, and my ears droop.
"Did he lose control?" I ask, and walk over.

Back