Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I spot some herbs, and pick them, tucking them in my makeshift bag.
"Both of you should get back to the shack. We don't need everyone to get colds.."

The rain comes. Whatever I didn't care. I wasn't sure what happened, so I just left for the east side of town, so I could build my own hideout. I notice a shed, it was still in good quality, so I start cleaning it out.

"Yeah, probably..." I say, standing up. I stand there for a minute, trying to think of happy memories. When I cheer myself up a bit, the raining stops. "I did it!" I mutter to myself.

I go back to the shack and put the herbs on my cut, then bandage it with a rag.
"Aions?" I go over to him. "Remember, if you need anything...just ask."
I nod, and start patching up the roof.

Following everyone back to the shack, I decide to help Caylin with fixing the roof. I grab some materials that had been piled up inside, and took them out to her.

My hideout would consist of a bed, a place for holding food, and a good hiding spot. It'd be difficult to make all three in such a small space, but I eventually managed to map it all out. Now...I just need to get some wood...ah perfect. I noticed a wood cutter just down the block, and it still had some leftover wood. I noticed a few tools, and I made a mat to sleep on. No cushions, but it'd suffice. I started sanding, when I noticed that the others were back. Crap, they're gonna wonder where I am, aren't they?

"Thanks." I smile slightly, and hammer in the last board.
"Now, if it rains, we won't have to be wet."

"I know...just, if it rains normally, we'll be fine. That's what I mean."
I scratch one of my cat ears, and sit down on a box.

Okay, they don't seem to notice. Good. I move the mat back into the hideout. Now I have to make a storage...a bin should suffice. I go back to the woodworking shop and start pounding away. Dear god, this is loud! I really hope they don't notice again...

Suddenly I hear a large pounding from a different building. "What's that?" I ask curiously, going to investigate.

I peek into some of the other buildings through the windows, until I spot the source of the noise. Rod was in one of them, pounding away at something.

Crap, they noticed! Hide! I notice a workbench. I duck under it, hoping that the others wouldn't come inside.

Sticking my head around the door, I notice that he had hidden. "Um, what's you doing?"
(Going in the shower, be back in a bit :p)

I just sat there silently. Hm...maybe scaring them off could help? I grabbed a hammer, and made a loud noise to try and scare her away.

I hear a loud banging.
"I was about to go to sleep." I say, thinking violent thoughts. No, control yourself.
I see Sentoki and Hydrala near a shack, so I approach them.

Back