Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I can't ignore the loud banging any longer, and I storm over to the shack.

Just play the waiting game...oh, what's this door do? Rod decided to just run out the door that way. Now he has to pay hide and go seek...

He left through a back door, as I had spoke. Clearly he was trying to hide something, so I tried to follow him. "Where at you going?"

Last edited:
Shut up and run. Shut up and run. He makes it back to the town square, and he starts to head down a street that goes northwest. To hide or not to hide? There was a hotel, two stories, at the edge of the town...I think...well, I'll just head there. I ran over there.

I lost sight of him pretty fast, so I flew up into the air high enough to see the whole village. I spotted him near a hotel to the north, and begun to fly over to him.

He heard something flying overhead. Is it a bird...no, it can't be. He ran inside the hotel.

Noticing that he went into the hotel, I flew towards it, landing a few feet away. Hiding my wings again, I cautiously walked inside. "What's going on?"

Slowly making my way along upstairs, I push open each door, until I find one that is locked. I sit down in front of it, and say softly, "Is there something wrong, that made you run away?"

I arrived back at the abandoned village the next day and look around the place curiously to see if I can find something or what people had been up to. I could see the sun peaking through the sky, and luckily only being a half vampire, meant as long as I covered up or had an umbrella, I was safe. (I just assumed it was day time ish, I have no idea what is going on :/)

Dang it, she found me. Stay silent, stay silent, play the waiting game...

I follow Hydrala, staying further away but following. Upon going into the hotel, I notice stairs. He'd have to be up there. I run up the stairs, falling at the last one. "Ouch." I get up and follow to the door Hydrala's at.
"Break it down."

"I probably can't break it down, but I could crack the lock," I reply as Sentoki climbs the stairs. Standing and touching the lock, I freeze it, then unfreeze it, repeating until the lock begins to crack from rapidly being expanded and shrunk due to the temperature.

Is that someone else? And are they telling her to kick in the door?! Well, Rod better hide again. There wasn't really anywhere to hide except for...the kitchen! He shut himself in the pantry.

Back