Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

Pushing open the door with the now cracked lock, I noticed he wasn't there any more. Scanning the room, I noticed another door leading off it, and a window. I was pretty sure he was a normal human without wings, so the window wasn't a valid option, leaving only the other door. "Why are you hiding?" I asked him softly through the door.

I hear commotion coming from some where and go to see what is going on. I find two people on some steps inside a building, but I didn't know what was happening. "Hey, what's going on?" I ask them.

Run! Rod slams the door open, and slide down the banister. He runs off again.

"Urgh, I don't have a clue. Screw this, I'm going back to where the others are..." I say, turning around and Walking back down the stairs.

I run back to my hideout, and just cover myself with the wooden mat I made earlier.

(Goin AFK)

(Ok thanks)

Confused about what on Earth just happened, I shrugged my shoulders and decided to go on a little adventure, to see what I could find. I hoped over broken buildings and skipped along the path to find something new.

I took my time heading back to our 'base'. On the way back, I passed the house that Rod was in before he ran. Is he back there now?
In the off chance that he had returned there, I said softly as I walked past, "We aren't monsters, you know," but I didn't stop.

"Hi," I reply happily, cheering myself up after the whole Rod thing. I mustn't get to happy, I think to myself, for fear of making it snow.

Last edited:
I giggle a little, "So... I was gone a while, did I miss anything?" I said, holding up my umbrella over my head to stop the sun burn my skin. (presumes its morning/afteroonish)

"Nothing much, apart from the thing with Rod just now. Though I'm not entirely sure what that was all about... Um, what's with the umbrella?

She notices my umbrella, so I just giggle, "Well... Its bright out and well, sunlight hurts my skin a little." I avoided telling her the truth as much as possible without fully lying.

Back