Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"Oh, er, okay." I reply, a little intrigued, but I didn't pursue the thought. "Oh, um, there's something you may wan to know about me, that some of the others already know..."

I get up and sulk over to the basket of apples. I chill one down and take a bite of it. I go outside, sun hurting my eyes, and see Hydrala talking to someone I don't know.

Without saying anything, I spread my wings, and fly a little into the air. It doesn't really need much of an explanation.

"You think it's amazing?" I ask. "Back in my town, my family are the only fairies, the only different ones, so we have to hide it..."

"I think the supernatural is incredible!" I smile at her before looking down to the floor. "And well, if I am honest." I pull open the side of my mouth with a finger to show her my fangs. "You can't tell anyone." I say.

"Well... No... I am an excuse of a vampire." I say sadly, "only a half vampire in a family of full vampires. I am never really at home with them being asleep all day, so I thought I would help you guys out here."

"Yeah, and well, I think it's cute." I say twirling it. "I have to go, I will see you later!" I say giggling and running off. (Ok I have to go.)

I go out into the forest to take a break from cleaning, and I get an urge to climb. The cat instincts in me, I suppose.
I climb up a tree, and stop at about the middle. Then I look down. I must be 30 feet off of the ground!" I start to tremble on the branch. I'm stuck!

Last edited:
I look up at a tree. Caylin is sitting on a branch in the middle. I wave to her and smile gleefully.

"Oh." I say. I think for a minute. Suddenly, the headache returns.
No! Not now! I can't lose myself... Not when she is up there... I'm able to snap out of it. Suddenly, I had an idea.
I coated my arms and hands with a web of snow that was soft and pillowy. Hmmm... This might not be the best idea, now that I think about it... Eh, it should do.
"Try to climb to a lower branch, then jump down!" I yelled up to her.

"O-okay..."I inch down to a lower branch, close my eyes, and jump.

Thoughts quickly run through my head.
What if it isn't good enough?
What if she misses my arms?
What if it hurts me?
Too late now, I guess.

I close my eyes, hoping for the best. Suddenly, she lands safely in my arms. I take a deep sigh of relief.

Back