Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"Well at least thats a start." I giggle. I feel my throat go dry, I abandoned a potential meal to come here. Maybe I should go hunt some prey? I wonder. "Guys see you around, I will be back for my piece of land." I say running off to get myself a snack. (Okay I have to go for now :3)

"The first thing we should rebuild should probably be somewhere for us to sleep, shouldn't it?" I ask, since there aren't any liveable houses right now.

I nod, and say, "We could gather old boards and patch up the windows, walls, and roof. I'm sure we can find nails laying around..."

"I think...the boy wants to keep it." I nod in the direction of the white-haired boy.

"We're gonna need food too, I'm gonna look around the area for Apple trees or something like that for now," I say, before walking outside.

I make sure my hat is still on my head and covering up my ears before I approach the bones I saw earlier. They were wing bones, certainly, and were near some ribs. Maybe there was a person with wings? Likely, since I am part cat...

I walked outside, and to the edge of the village, where there were a lot of trees growing. A few of the people who used to have lived here must have had orchards, as some of the trees were fenced off. Luckily for us, those trees were still alive, and currently bearing fruit. Shaking down fruit from a few of the trees, I gathered a bag full of apples and oranges, before heading back.

I see her coming back, and I get up, turn around, and start gathering up the bones.

When I return, I notice Caylin picking up a bunch of bones. "I guess there were more than just that skull... This place is a little creepy..."

"Alright, here's the plan. Change it as needed, I don't care.

First, I'll be boarding up the shack by the town square. It's got decent space, firewood, and a stove. I'll also need someone to help with the cleaning while I get the house to look less crappy.

Second, we need 2 people to gather food, which she has already done."

Last edited:
"I'll clean.." I say, as I dump the bones into a cracked trash can.

"Well, I'm one of the food gatherers then," I reply, gesturing to the bag of fruit. "I can't hunt though, so someone else will have to hunt any animals..."
Putting the bag down, I say, "I'm going to look around, see if there is anything useful in any of the buildings," before leaving to check in the houses, working my way north from the centre.

(Gotta go :()

Last edited:
"Okay. Follow me." I walked out of the door. "Say, what is your name?"

I follow, and mumble, "Caylin." My hat almost falls off again, and I grab it, pulling it on harder.

"Ah. My name's Rod." We approach the house. "Well...here we go. You go clean while I fix the roof."

I nod, and set to work picking up bones, tattered rags, charred bits of wood, and broken glass. I pile all of it in a box I found.

I wander over to town square, holding the skull in my left hand, and clutching my head with my right.
"Anything I can do to help?" I ask them. Suddenly, my head hurts again.
No... Don't, not... Now.... I plead in my head, falling back onto my knees.

Back