Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

(I'm going to do 1st person, if nobody minds c:~ )

I blush slightly, and smile.I feel so self conscious, with my white hair, pink eyes, and cat features...

(Taydrala won't work. :rolleyes:)

"How do we rebuild an abandoned city? I call being the leader of the recreation."

"Rebuild this place, that's sounds great!" I say happily to the others, noticing Catlyn looking pretty nervous, was she ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Is this jealousy I see?)

(I added that tag after I posted that)
Taylor sniffs the air, and smells human, as well as... cat? Hoping no one saw the brief flare of his nostrils, he says again, "Like I said, maybe we should fix this place up?"

"Yeah!" I say, fangs showing slightly, but I manage to cover them up so no one could see them. "When should we start?"

"Sounds good, but... where would we start? There would be so much to do..."

"Well, we'd need to think ahead. We should first figure out the stance on who would run this place, because a town with no people is abandoned. I'll be the mayor..."

"You can't just decide that you'll be the mayor. That is an important position, it can't just go to whoever calls it first..." I mutter.

"I baggsy princess!" I say jokingly. "But seriously, it has to be some one who can keep the place under control, maybe some one older and sensible?"

"You can't just decide that you'll be the mayor. That is an important position, it can't just go to whoever calls it first..." I mutter.

"Well, who decides it then? Certainly not you because that would be a bit hypocritical."

"I'm not saying I should decide it, nor am I saying any one person here should decide it. We should discuss it instead, and work out who here would be the most suitable." I counter.

"I will be in charge of scouting out the area and making sure everything is normal and under control, if thats fine with you guys?" I ask the group.

Back